Spiritual Warfare

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I'm currently doing Daniel Fast (because there is a fasting movement in my church and I joined it)

I prayed for a lot of things including sickness and series of bad things which suddenly happened to my family

About the first 2 or 3 days I did Daniel Fast and prayed, I got sleep paralysis. 

I stopped due to vaccination (people recommended me to eat meat first)

Then yesterday I continued my Daniel Fast and pray and got sleep paralysis again

Is it possible that I'm involved in Spiritual Warfare?

Has somebody experienced this before?

Thanks

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0

I had sleep paralysis once when I was about five. I was sleeping at my grandparents house when I woke up but was unable to move or yell out. I remember trying to scream but only silence came out. I yelled, "Mom!" and it was just a whisper. I yelled again and it was a hoarse rasp. I continued to yell. With each attempt my call became louder until suddenly the paralysis left. I sat up and screamed at the top of my lungs. My parents, who were in the next room, rushed in. Of course they told me it was just a dream 

Edited by LearningToLetGo

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

Almost nightly when I was in my 20s , so frightening 

Im quick to blame unclean spirits for a lot of things, but I’m not fast to blame them on sleep paralysis, not to say it can’t be something spiritual as we fast our body goes through changes after 16 hours we go into what is called autophagy it’s a renewing of cells old cells replaced with new healthy cells this can cause effects to our pathways I believe 

if ever in doubt always pray before bed ( and all day  ?) but I always ask the Lord to send angels into my room to guard me from spiritual warfare you have an invisible army at your disposal and they are made to serve us protect and serve 

if ever in doubt pray it up, we are vulnerable when at rest no doubt in my belief about that, I just don’t want to jump to conclusions about it being an unclean spirit when changes in diet like fasting is involved because it can affect us all differently 

I feel relaxed and a calm washes over me when I fast , my sleep issues happen more when I’m distressed or anxious so my advice is not to feed the unclean spirit, don’t harp on the problem and worry yourself out that would strengthen the spirit if there is one just read the word and pray before sleeping but if you feed the spirit it will grow stronger

Call on your angel army and they will watch over your home for you and protect you ?

Keep us updated 

Also go to the prayer request section and ask the community to pray for you there is nothing to Great or to small for our Father and there is strength in numbers 

We have a group of prayer warriors that love to pray for our fellow believers here just ask ?

SHALOM❤️