IGNORED

do you feel liberals are increasingly turning our world into one that resembles the children's tale "Emperor's new clothes"?

Equippers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

One thing I have found to be increasing alarming is how the liberals, as they gain more and more control of society, start to dictate what is right and wrong and expect everybody to act as if those new "standard" are reasonable through enforcement tactics such as "cancelling".

for example, as many of you many have noticed, in the past few years, with the metoo movement, we are now expected to act like there is no differentiation between different type of behaviors, and everything, even minor transgressions, must be treated like full on sexual assault. This is perfectly illustrated by the confirmation process of Brett Kavanaugh. Remember the "allegation" made by one of the Kavanaugh's accusers, Debbie Ramirez? I remember when it first came out, everyone or at least the liberals expect us to act as if that incident was serious enough to disqualify Brett Kavanaugh from being a Supreme Court Justice. At the time I thought the incident was certainly inappropriate, but it was a stupid act by a then stupid college kid in a drunken party, it is certainly no where near the degree of sexual assault, most reasonable people would have gotten over it quickly.

What astound me even more is that Debbie Ramirez claimed that when she saw Brett Kavanaugh a few years later at a mutual friend's wedding, she was so scared of him that she deliberately avoided him. If she were to make the claim just 10 years ago, she would have been laughed off.

This is what I mean by our society is increasing like that fairly tale, we are expected to act as if all of this are reasonable, and no one dare to point out how rediculous all this is.

what do you think?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Equippers said:

what do you think?

I am not  surprised or upset when the unregenerate behave as un-regenerates.
You can't legislate morals. I avoid the fake news totally, and especially sexual assault tirades.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

Yes. Exactly what I think . . . . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

The liberals/progressives are not making Godly choices. As Christians we need to make choices with a good character, integrity, morals and values. We can't compromise our faith.