IGNORED

Higher Ground

Ovedya

Guest 1holyangel
:rolleyes: Thanks very accurate.\
I've listened to the song, "Higher ground" by Stevie Wonder many times in the past few days.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/15/1970

:emot-pray: Thanks very accurate.\
I've listened to the song, "Higher ground" by Stevie Wonder many times in the past few days.

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I have been a Christian for 21 years. In my experience, the exact understanding of what flowed from Jesus's side at the cross remains a MYSTERY to most...

1 John 5:6

"He came by water and blood".

Whether the "last days" are seen as starting 2000 years ago or not, it seems that the LAST of the last days are when we come to understand why His spirit is POURED (so that we "neither thirst", Revelation 7:16).

The LIVING water (John 7:38) is what is needed for "water baptism" (Acts 1:5, Ephesians 4:5), not H2O.

I have read about alot of LOVE for GOD here, as though the mere ability to believe something (faith) and the approval of MAN (the pastors and scholars of the moneychanger empire) has not satisfied your hearts.

The Lord first poured His spirit on the House Of Israel, then He poured His spirit on ALL flesh (but nobody seemed to notice because the strong delusion was so strong). But now The Lord has enabled us to understand that the inner temple (us, the individual) must be consecrated (baptized) to the outer temple (Jesus). Jesus established the new worship temple in His own body in "three days" John 2:19)..

http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/tran...;t=RSV&sf=5

John 2:21

"But He spoke of the temple of HIS BODY".

Worship temples/buildings/churchES (worship centers/structures) are unscriptural. There should be no public prayer/worship...

Matthew 6:6

"But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door".

Mankind (the 6th day creation) has always attempted to claim responsibility for the three manifestations (gifts) of God to all humanity (creation, salvation, spiritual understanding).

666 is not the number of the "new creation", it is the number of a "sixth day creation" (Revelation 13:18) trying to replace God as "spiritual sovereign".

In order to have a "more excellent" devotion (1 Corinthians 12:31) based on "the greatest of these" (1 Corinthians 13:13), we must have a "faith FOR faith" (Romans 1:17) and "draw near" (love, Hebrews 11:6) so we can learn the "depths of God" (1 Corinthians 2:10) and have the "fruit of light" (Ephesians 5:8 and 9) in order to "enter by the door" (John 10:1).

We shouldn't live by every word that HAS PROCEEDED from The Lord's mouth in the past up until 2000 years ago (the INTRODUCTORY "doctrine of Christ", Hebrews 6:1), but we should "Hear His voice" (John 10:27) when He speaks to each of us and then we can understand the "sword of the spirit" (Ephesians 6:17).

"Babes in Christ" need teachers in order to be "trained" in the "word of truth" (2 Timothy 2:15, Ephesians 1:13, John 14:6), but after that, we need no spiritual teachers because all human beings were made in the image of God (we simply have to realize our "anointing")....

1 John 2:27

"but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you".

When we know Him as "Abba Father" (dear Father, Galatians 4:6) instead of master/taskmaster and decide to be His "friend" (instead of slave/servant, James 2:23), our love will become perfect (1 John 4:18) and there will be no room left in us for the fear of God (Mark 12:30, it was only the BEGINNING of wisdom). Then we can live under the "law of liberty" (James 1:25 and 2:12) because Jesus ABOLISHED the sin laws (Ephesians 2:15).

Now that Jesus has become our sabbath rest (Luke 6:5) and did the "works of God" (John 6:28 and 9:3), we can simply TRUST (let them be "manifest in" us) and REST (relax) in The Lord and BE BORED.

Know and understand (not INTERPRET) the WILL (desires) of The Lord...

Ephesians 5:17

"Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is".

"God is LOVE".

"God is LIGHT".

"God is ONE" (Galatians 3:20, we should not separate the three)..

http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/tran...;t=RSV&sf=5

MOST people do not understand.

MOST people don't have the wisdom.

MOST people don't have the same wisdom as I do.

Therefore, I must teach the ignorant Christians the truth.

Brother, friend, I've been a believer for 18 years and I've been on these boards for the last 4-5 years. I've seen and heard it all. I know what some understand and what some don't understand, but like Paul I came not pretending to know anything but Christ. Trust me, if you wish to "enlighten" anyone then you'd better stop telling everyone how ignorant they are.

It's really not in the spirit of humility at all.