IGNORED

What reason can you still find to serve this world (instead of being crucified to it – Gal 6:14)?

Leonardo Von

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What reason can you still find to serve this world (instead of being crucified to it – Gal 6:14)?

We are in this world which is full of hazards and distressful situations. Nonetheless, we cling so much to everything that the world has to offer that, many times, we prefer to ignore the principles of the Holy Scripture only to try to extract what, apparently, exists of better in it.

Nonetheless, the order is clear:

•    Pro 9:6  -> “Leave your simple ways, and live, and walk in the way of insight.”.
•    Joh 12:26  If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him. 
•    Col 3:1,2 -> “If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.”.

It comes the question: once we believe in the promises of Jesus and His Holy Scripture, what is the reason for such attachment to what the world has to offer? This doesn’t satisfy us, doesn’t guarantee health and energy for what is good; and the worst: when we die, we won’t be able to take with us anything.

Not to mention all the injustice and evilness practiced in the world, which we are obliged to observe without can do anything about it (as Habakkuk):

•    Hab 1:2-4 -> “O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save! Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention. Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.”.

By the way: are we in the group which is taking advantage of all turpitude that is practiced in the world (eating up of the sin of the people – Hosea 4:8) and finding our life amidst all of this (Mat 10:39), or are we in the group of Lot (greatly distressed by the salacious conduct of the wicked – 2Peter 2:7)?

Anyway, considering that we are closer and closer of the New World Order (the kingdom of the antichrist), it is useless to delude with the idea that the things will improve. The best to be done is to have a good day letting go all the passion for the material things and living by what is teaching below:

•    Titus 2:11-13 -> “For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, ”.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Leonardo Von said:

What reason can you still find to serve this world (instead of being crucified to it – Gal 6:14)?...

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

Our original task given to us by God was to take care of God's creation.

• Thumbs Up 1