• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello,

I want to inform everyone here what's has been occurring in the airline industry when it comes to lower flight tickets, since anyone who must travel sooner or later would be interested.

Airfare Competition

Because of intense competition among many smaller airlines, all competing to serve and transport you wherever you like, their reduction of flight prices and success have provoked the remainder of the airline industry to react to this success. Many of the larger airlines were forced to follow suit in order to remain relevant. But the lower cost airlines have saved a lot of money by doing without the additional conveniences and have started taking the customers from their rivals.

So, what happened is that customers in general were now given a choice between discounted flight rates with basic necessities in airfare and higher prices with extras in bigger more comfortable airlines. The budget airlines attempted to lure these customers in particular. who needed no-frills discounted flights.

So, it may be a very good idea to go with low-cost airline, even if you have to do with all those extra conveniences. The money you'll be saving would justify the little sacrifice. What do you think?

I worked for two different aerospace engine developers (defense/civil) for nearly 20 years.  That's why I don't fly anymore and haven't for decades.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I don't fly on planes.