Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

That was the temperature at ground zero in Hiroshima when our armed forces placed the bomb. Scripture shows that when the norths armed forces place the abomination that causes desolation in jerusalem that the inhabitants of Judea shall flee in haste. Zech 14 shows the population fleeing at this time. But the Lord will be standing on the Mt of olives. 

Can you imagine. A million degrees Celsius on the day of the Lord and the Lord and his holy ones walking on a sea of glass. That would be a sight to see. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  441
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Yeah i guess that would be pretty cool...but could really do without seeing the women and children/non-combatants vaporized into ashes, but hey it seems like that may have been the only way out of WW2, but maybe it will be a different outcome in this case with only the militaries destroyed?

11 hours ago, CaptWalker said:

Yeah i guess that would be pretty cool...but could really do without seeing the women and children/non-combatants vaporized into ashes, but hey it seems like that may have been the only way out of WW2, but maybe it will be a different outcome in this case with only the militaries destroyed?

From what I understand, when the beast takes Jerusalem, they rape the women and kill the children. It may have been better if they were vaporized. 

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-2.htm

From what I understand, the armed forces place the abomination in Jerusalem 3. 5 days after the beast takes Jerusalem. What women might be there would probably wish they were dead. 

One thing for sure, it won't be a pleasant place to be for anyone not being saved. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  441
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

So basically from God's point of view, in a wartime/end of days situation there are no innocent bystanders, especially if you're a "sinner"? Well it shouldn't surprise me since we even broke our own rules of engagement in how we brought WW2 to an end...not that it was written in stone or anything, but just something that i never thought would happen the way it did. 

Edited by CaptWalker

35 minutes ago, CaptWalker said:

So basically from God's point of view, in a wartime/end of days situation there are no innocent bystanders, especially if you're a "sinner"? Well it shouldn't surprise me since we even broke our own rules of engagement in how we brought WW2 to an end...not that it was written in stone or anything, but just something that i never thought would happen the way it did. 

From my understanding, everyone in Israel recieves the mark of the beast. Everyone except those who believe in Christ. It's not God's fault the people that perish would not listen to his Son or anyone the son sends to warn them to repent,the kingdom of heaven is at hand. If they don't repent, then they perish or go into exile when the kingdom arrives. 

The only thing we can do is stay out of Israel at that time like Jesus said. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/21-21.htm

I know I don't want any part of that wrath. They can keep it. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/21-22.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/21-23.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

From my understanding, everyone in Israel recieves the mark of the beast. Everyone except those who believe in Christ.

Everyone on Earth who has not accepted the gift of salvation, and dies, is one of the lost.  That's happening today, all day, every day.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The only thing we can do is stay out of Israel at that time like Jesus said.

The bulls eye for the end times is Jerusalem, but I don't think being anywhere else in the world will be of benefit. 

God left 7 years on the clock for them (Tribulation times). 

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Can you imagine. A million degrees Celsius on the day of the Lord and the Lord and his holy ones walking on a sea of glass. That would be a sight to see. 

A million degrees is relatively hot, but it turns out that some kid made a dot of hot plasma in his own back yard that was 200 million degrees Fahrenheit.  

If Jesus wants to heat up the place, I bet he will beat that temperature without effort.  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

This verse indicates that the Christian Elect may well become collateral damage at the end of the world, but God will cut short the apocalypse to spare them more suffering-

Jesus said- "Wars, rumours of wars, false christs, earthquakes, famines, persecutions, darkened sun and moon, falling stars, shaken planets.
Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning until now, and never to be equalled again.
If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. 
But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!" (Mark ch 13)

2 hours ago, Sparks said:

Everyone on Earth who has not accepted the gift of salvation, and dies, is one of the lost.  That's happening today, all day, every day.

The bulls eye for the end times is Jerusalem, but I don't think being anywhere else in the world will be of benefit. 

God left 7 years on the clock for them (Tribulation times). 

A million degrees is relatively hot, but it turns out that some kid made a dot of hot plasma in his own back yard that was 200 million degrees Fahrenheit.  

If Jesus wants to heat up the place, I bet he will beat that temperature without effort.  :)

The middle east and north Africa is destroyed during the war of Armegeddon but not the entire world. 

It's like Jesus said. While wrath is being fulfilled upon the inhabitants of Israel, simply don't enter. He could not have made a simpler statement. 

2 hours ago, Mick70 said:

This verse indicates that the Christian Elect may well become collateral damage at the end of the world, but God will cut short the apocalypse to spare them more suffering-

Jesus said- "Wars, rumours of wars, false christs, earthquakes, famines, persecutions, darkened sun and moon, falling stars, shaken planets.
Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning until now, and never to be equalled again.
If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. 
But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!" (Mark ch 13)

It's not the end of the world. That doesn't take place for another 1000 years after Armegeddon. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The middle east and north Africa is destroyed during the war of Armegeddon but not the entire world. 

It's like Jesus said. While wrath is being fulfilled upon the inhabitants of Israel, simply don't enter. He could not have made a simpler statement. 

I am saying the Tribulation will be hard to escape, regardless of where you might be and that people are dying unsaved, all day every day, these days.