• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I am saying the Tribulation will be hard to escape, regardless of where you might be and that people are dying unsaved, all day every day, these days.

When Jesus and Daniel talked about the tribulation, they were talking about Israel. Not anywhere else in the world. 

It's in Israel where the saints are killed. It's in Israel where the mark is given. It's in Israel where God's wrath will be felt. 

The sky is not falling. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

When Jesus and Daniel talked about the tribulation, they were talking about Israel. Not anywhere else in the world. 

It's in Israel where the saints are killed. It's in Israel where the mark is given. It's in Israel where God's wrath will be felt. 

The sky is not falling. 

I think you will find the Tribulation will affect us all.

40 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I think you will find the Tribulation will affect us all.

Gas prices may go up but what else is new? 

I know the saints are killed in Israel during the tribulation. I know the great tribulation is in Israel because Jesus and Daniel said so. I know the armed forces of the north place the abomination that causes desolation in Israel and will wipe out about all the middle east. 

Im not worried about our armed forces placing the abomination that causes desolation in the country where I live because it is also thier own home. 

I expect terrorist attacks from Muslims within my home country but that should be expected. I don't expect anything more than that. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Gas prices may go up but what else is new? 

I know the saints are killed in Israel during the tribulation. I know the great tribulation is in Israel because Jesus and Daniel said so. I know the armed forces of the north place the abomination that causes desolation in Israel and will wipe out about all the middle east. 

Im not worried about our armed forces placing the abomination that causes desolation in the country where I live because it is also thier own home. 

I expect terrorist attacks from Muslims within my home country but that should be expected. I don't expect anything more than that. 

So, is the plan to setup a nice picnic spot just outside of Jerusalem city limits, to stay safe?  :)

41 minutes ago, Sparks said:

So, is the plan to setup a nice picnic spot just outside of Jerusalem city limits, to stay safe?  :)

No, I'm just going to watch it all go down and live untill I die. Then I should be waking up about 1000 years later. 

That's my plan. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

22 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Why would you wake up 1,000 years later?   

Paul said to die is to immediately be with God [in Spirit].   And if there are no pre/mid Trib Raptures, there's the Second Coming of Christ, who ""Gathers"" the Elect from the 4 winds of the Earth.  If you are (Saved), you are the Elect.   By all means, at worst case scenario, you will be Changed from Mortal to Immortal "before" Armageddon takes place.   You will REIGN with Christ during the 1,000 years.

Those who live in Israel who are killed for thier testimony of Christ and who did not worship the beast or recieve his mark are resurrected in the first resurection and they reign with Christ but the rest of the dead are not raised at that time.Im not one of those guys. I will not be reigning with Christ for those 1000 years. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/20-4.htm

As for the ellect, they are gathered from one end of heaven to the other. There is a reason Joseph did not want his bones to be buried in exile. So he would be resurrected in the kingdom. I was born in exile and have lived in exile my entire life. I just cant see me taking a trip in this lifetime. I think I will just wait till the next. But if I actually got a chance to go to the feast of tabernacles, it would be nice if I could. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

12 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Is Yeshua your Lord and Savior this very moment?

I recieved the holy ghost Aug 31,1998.

It was a Monday close to noon.

That doesn't matter. I'm not one of the ones who are killed for thier testimony of Christ. I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm also fjne with sleeping 1000 years. It's no big deal to me. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/20-4.htm

I'm not one of these guys. I know who they are and I know I'm not one of them. No problem. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

7 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

So you are currently Saved!

You are currently a Follower of Christ, a believer, a Christian by every sense of the word and meaning.

That also means you will be either Resurrected from the Grave or Caught Up to meet Christ when He Returns.   This will happen before the 1,000 year period.   You will be in a Heavenly Resurrected Body during the 1,000 years.   I am not sure why you think you won't be a part of this.   The Word of God is very specific on this.   

Also, do you get all of your answers from the Bible hub?

Why do you feel so confidant in that forum?

Bible hub is just an online Bible. I use its strongs concordance also. 

But no. I will be resurrected at a later time. 

2 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

You will be Resurrected when all of the other Followers of Christ will be.   There are no exceptions to the rule.

Not exactly. 

The reason many of the apostles spoke of only one resurection is because they only knew of one. That being the resurection spoken of by the prophets to Israel. 

The only person who prophecied of a second resurection is John who prophecied of the resurection of Israel and a second resurection. I will be taking part in the second. 

Why would it bother you that I will not be included in the first resurection if it doesn't bother me? 

4 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

How are you Israel when you are a current Follower of Christ this moment?

I didn't say  I was Israel. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal