IGNORED

New transitional fossil from late Jurassic of Chile sheds light on the origin of modern crocodiles

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

Well someone will need to get off their butt and get invited on a paleontological dig, I guess.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  5,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Creationists are the ones pointing out the lies.

As you now realize, many of them lied to you.   Not all of them.   There are many honest creationists like Dr. Wise, who freely admits the evidence for evolution.   He is quite frank about his decision to go with his interpretation of Genesis, without denying the fact that there is "very good evidence for macroevolutionary theory."

Satan has lied to you about evolution.

Satan doesn't care about that, unless he can fool you into denying it and making an idol of creationist beliefs.    Don't let that happen.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Yes, but not before everyone claimed it was a transitional fossil. 

Sounds interesting.    Show me a checkable source where a paleontologist called it a "transitional fossil."   What do you have?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

57 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Well someone will need to get off their butt and get invited on a paleontological dig, I guess.

That would be cool, but it would have to one of the alleged transitional fossils while its still in the ground, like Lucy. 

1 hour ago, one.opinion said:

It would be really easy to follow up on the evidence @The Barbarian presented to you in Dr. Wise's quote.

I know that there are very smart people who think the geologic column is real, the only problem is that it isn't real (except the order found in text books). 

There was a time when evolution theory was a background hum in my life, too, and I just accepted it.  It was not until I looked into it that I realize how bogus it is.  Pure evolutionists have no hope that its true, and people like yourself, who believe in theological evolution, are really being snowed. 

When they have debunked things that still appear in text books and museums, what hope do you have in these 'scientists' in being honest?

55 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

As you now realize, many of them lied to you.   Not all of them.   There are many honest creationists like Dr. Wise, who freely admits the evidence for evolution.   He is quite frank about his decision to go with his interpretation of Genesis, without denying the fact that there is "very good evidence for macroevolutionary theory.

There is not any evidence for macroevolution, and it is not me who is being lied to.

56 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

Satan doesn't care about that, unless he can fool you into denying it and making an idol of creationist beliefs.    Don't let that happen.

Satan is the father of lies.  You should probably be careful defending what you think he thinks.  :mellow:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, Sparks said:

That would be cool, but it would have to one of the alleged transitional fossils while its still in the ground, like Lucy. 

Well, better get to it then. If you will trust nothing but your own experience, then get going. If you won't then you are just rhetorically posing.

36 minutes ago, Sparks said:

There is not any evidence for macroevolution, and it is not me who is being lied to.

As you see, a fellow YE creationist freely admits that there is "very good evidence for macroevolution."   No point in denial; he actually knows about it.

37 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Satan is the father of lies.

More reason you should avoid listening to those lies.

41 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I know that there are very smart people who think the geologic column is real, the only problem is that it isn't real (except the order found in text books). 

This article is a detailed examination of the young earth creationist claim that the geologic column does not exist. It is shown that the entire geologic column exists in North Dakota. I do this not to disprove the Bible but to encourage Christians who are in the area of apologetics to do a better job of getting the facts straight.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/geocolumn/

Like the other things you just heard and believed, the facts are quite different.

1 hour ago, teddyv said:

Well, better get to it then. If you will trust nothing but your own experience, then get going. If you won't then you are just rhetorically posing.

Well, if these guys were not caught lying all the time, I would be able to trust them. 

Years ago, some clowns said that we inherited our depression genes from Neanderthal.  It was all the radio was talking about in the news, but you go to Wikipedia and see how they did the experiments, and it was just a joke of cross contamination, borrowing from several samples of frozen bones, and total contamination from human DNA.

When you know the back story, you realize it's a joke.  These guys tell you things with a straight face when they are completely lying.  Sadly, its always like this concerning evolution.