IGNORED

Sky Angel television, Used to offer Christians an opportunity and an outlet to consume, {Wholesome}, entertainment, And keep up with the news I am assuming. Were run off of the air. Sad face.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

Sky Angel television...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It used to offer Christians an opportunity and an outlet to consume, {Wholesome}, entertainment, Without all of the extra stuff attached, And it gave an outlet for wholesome, And serious subjects..........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, As well as probably very G rated humor...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am speculating at all of this however, As I never knew they existed.

Unfortunately, They have been run off of the air, And I do not know what to do about any other type of entertainment now. If I buy a portable, Compact tv even with a digital antenna, I am exposed to all types of immorality, and all kinds of idolatry. How do I keep up with the local news via a digital antenna, If they are then also going to play what they play ?...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I feel pushed out of, And completely alienated from mainstream society. There is no outlet, and no place for a traditional, Serious, yet G rated Christian outlet. It all comes with something else attached. Sad face. :( :( :( :( 

Edited by believeinHim

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, believeinHim said:

Sky Angel television...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It used to offer Christians an opportunity and an outlet to consume, {Wholesome}, entertainment, Without all of the extra stuff attached, And it gave an outlet for wholesome, And serious subjects..........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, As well as probably very G rated humor...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am speculating at all of this however, As I never knew they existed.

Unfortunately, They have been run off of the air, And I do not know what to do about any other type of entertainment now. If I buy a portable, Compact tv even with a digital antenna, I am exposed to all types of immorality, and all kinds of idolatry. How do I keep up with the local news via a digital antenna, If they are then also going to play what they play ?...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I feel pushed out of, And completely alienated from mainstream society. There is no outlet, and no place for a traditional, Serious, yet G rated Christian outlet. It all comes with something else attached. Sad face. :( :( :( :( 

Do you read? Do you like any kind of puzzles? 

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Yeah, I read. I do not like puzzles. They are difficult for my mind. I am trying to figure out a way to stay up to date with news and world news, Via something that is not the internet, And something that is more informative than a radio station and something that is not just listening to something. I have a radio as well, And an FM station in my phone, However I am trying to find something that I can just keep up with what is going on, Even if it is just locally, WITHOUT everything else. You know, Everything else that is no longer considered public indecency. All of that, I want out of it. loll. ...............................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, So, Do I chastise and persecute myself, Or do I forfeit and go completely against God's teachings so I can stay informed at least a little bit. What am I supposed to do ? 

49 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Aside from the morality clause of the tv, Which does come in handy and is an old fashioned way of consuming news etc, Which I do not want to see this technology go away, There was an AV cable that came with it. I took it out to the garage and put it back in the box along with the car charger, and case that came with it. It's just too much stuff in one system in one thing, And it was all bothering me having all of it in one place. I feel a little bit better, Aside from the morality clauses. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,823
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

What is a morality clause on a television?  Is it something that hides immoral content?  I would be interested in that.  :amen:

Edited by Jayne

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

26 minutes ago, Jayne said:

What is a morality clause on a television?  Is it something that hides immoral content?  I would be interested in that.  :amen:

She will tell you :D

On 6/17/2022 at 3:42 PM, Jayne said:

I typed that completely wrong. It was basically Sky Angel. Now they are in the market, {I'm assuming}, Of emergency alert alarms, And emergency alert technology that comes with a way to dial someone without all of the extra stuff. I want a Sky Angel Friends, However I do not know of anyone who has this and I am concerned they will be run out of society, as well. What I meant was actually, Aside from the morality clause of everything that you have to consume with modern entertainment, The Sky Angel technology was a television company that allowed for wholesome content only. I wish we still had that. :( :( 

Edited by believeinHim