IGNORED

BRAINLOCK

Guest BRYANT

Guest BRYANT

SINCE THE AGE OF FIFTEEN, I'VE BEEN HAVING WHAT I CALL BRAINLOCK FOR THE LACK OF A BETTER DISCRIPTION. IT'S MUCH WORSE THAN A NIGHTMARE,HERE'S THE BEST I CAN DESCRIBE IT; BEFORE FALLING ASLEEP AND ALWAYS AND ONLY THEN ,I HAVE HAD MY BRAIN-LOCK INTO A MODE OF TRAVELING FAST/ REELING INTO DARKNESS AND I FEEL THE FOLLOWING; EXTREME EVIL I CAN FEEL THE EVIL PRESENCES, I AM IN NIGHTMARE LAND, I CANNOT MOVE MY BODY, I CANNOT BREAK OUT OF IT EASILY, IT TAKES ALL I HAVE TO BREAK OUT OF IT! UNTILL THESE LAST FOUR YEARS I'VE BEEN ABLE TO CALL OUT TO "JESUS" IN MY HEAD AND "HE" HAS BEEN DELIVERING ME OUT OF IT! WITHOUT ME HAVING TO EXPEND "ALL" MY ENERGY. NOW THIS DOES'NT HAPPEN EVERY NIGHT,BUT IT HAPPENS ENOUGH! I ALSO FEEL AS THOUGH I COULD DIE WHEN THIS HAPPENS! DO YOU THINK THIS COULD BE PURELY A PHYSICAL MALADY OR PREHAPS A DEMONIC SEIGE? I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY KNOWLEDGABLE FEED BACK TO THIS INQUIRY! THANK YOU, BRYANT

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Hi and welcome... I have a question reguarding the evil presesnce. Have they spoken to you or you just feel them there?

There are different levels of these in which I believe them to be of the demonic realm.

How long have you been a Christian? Do you know you have the authority to stop them?

in Him, Karen :il:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  12/07/1969

Bryant,

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior? Have you truly, to the best of your knowledge, given yourself completely to God?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

My first question to you, Bryant is have you participated in any occult activity prior to this nighttime experience?

For instance, have you participated in a seance, tarot cards, astrology reading, palmistry, any form of divination, Dungeons and Dragons or other similar fantasy games, electronic fantasy games, oijia boards, chants, spells, eastern meditation, yoga, {Kundalini is especially dangerous}, or anything which might have opened up demonic "doorways" in your life...

I'd want to know what may have triggered this...it sounds demonic in nature...and fear is a spirit but not from the Lord...He didn't give His children a spirit of fear but of a sound mind.

Fear is a tactic used by Satan to paralyze his enemy and stiffle them from being productive in the Kingdom...

If you cry out to Jesus, He surely hears you but IF you've opened up demonic doorways through occult activity, you need to immediately repent of these former activities, ask the Lord to forgive you of any and all related sins and ask Him to give you the grace to not repeat such sins in the future...

He WILL forgive and He will set you free...He came to set captives free. You sound like a captive needing liberation from these fearful episodes...and Jesus is the only key to such liberation.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

SINCE THE AGE OF FIFTEEN, I'VE BEEN HAVING WHAT I CALL BRAINLOCK FOR THE LACK OF A BETTER DISCRIPTION. IT'S MUCH WORSE THAN A NIGHTMARE,HERE'S THE BEST I CAN DESCRIBE IT; BEFORE FALLING ASLEEP AND ALWAYS AND ONLY THEN ,I HAVE HAD MY BRAIN-LOCK INTO A MODE OF TRAVELING FAST/ REELING INTO DARKNESS AND I FEEL THE FOLLOWING; EXTREME EVIL I CAN FEEL THE EVIL PRESENCES, I AM IN NIGHTMARE LAND, I CANNOT MOVE MY BODY, I CANNOT BREAK OUT OF IT EASILY, IT TAKES ALL I HAVE TO BREAK OUT OF IT! UNTILL THESE LAST FOUR YEARS I'VE BEEN ABLE TO CALL OUT TO "JESUS" IN MY HEAD AND "HE" HAS BEEN DELIVERING ME OUT OF IT! WITHOUT ME HAVING TO EXPEND "ALL" MY ENERGY. NOW THIS DOES'NT HAPPEN EVERY NIGHT,BUT IT HAPPENS ENOUGH! I ALSO FEEL AS THOUGH I COULD DIE WHEN THIS HAPPENS! DO YOU THINK THIS COULD BE PURELY A PHYSICAL MALADY OR PREHAPS A DEMONIC SEIGE? I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY KNOWLEDGABLE FEED BACK TO THIS INQUIRY! THANK YOU, BRYANT

Brayant,

This sounds a lot like a certain sleep disorder I've heard of. Something like night terrors, which my daughter used to get.

It could be a physical malady but demonic attack manifests itself in physical form as well...

I'm not saying people never suffer from insomnia, menopause, depression, etc...as a matter of normal disease processes; of course they do. And not every malady is demonic.

Sadly, too many people are quick to dismiss the possibility of a demonic affliction because the AMA would dismiss such thing as ridiculous.

I don't dismiss this possibility, especially if someone has opened doorways through casual exposure to the occult.

I know, GM...you didn't say that but many people do discard the possibility of demonic attack because it doesn't sound as neat and tidy as medical nomenclature.

Too many doctors will simply hand you a script for Paxil or Prozac and send you on your merry way...

I consider the any spiritual issues before trying to medicate the problem. JMO...

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

Sadly, too many people are quick to dismiss the possibility of a demonic affliction because the AMA would dismiss such thing as ridiculous.

Bryant,

I would recommend you see a physician who is a Christian to help you through this. What you describe is a well recognized sleep disorder. It could be demonic but most likely is not.

Cat,

Actually the AMA has nothing to do with how doctors practice. The organization is weak and does not represent most of America's physicians. The AMA is pretty much ignored by everyone but the press and lay public.

- Dr. Steve

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Cats,

I understand perfectly what you are saying. But I think that this is where discernment comes in. Every believer should be able to discern between a physical problem and a spiritual issue. It depends on which organ you are using. Some try to discern with the soul, but the proper organ is the spirit.

~~~~~~~~

Dr. Steve (BTW, what kind of Dr. are you?)

I know what you mean about the ABA. I work in a law office, and the ABA (American Bar Assn.) is a lot like that. Probably 90% of the attorneys in my office do not belong to the ABA.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

The best remedy for right now would be to pray to God to remove these frome your dreams. I have had a few of these "dream states" myself in years past. I was never frightened but I know how energy draining they are. Pray to God for relief.

I agree, Bob...take it to God first. I can hardly make a move anymore without taking it to the Lord in prayer - FIRST. Ask the Lord to guide you whether to approach this from a spiritual position or whether this is a medical malady.

Steve: While you are a doctor, I still believe this sounds like a spiritual issue. Not to take issue with you but not everything is a sleep disorder. JMO.