• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1972

What do you think about this article? What do you think about the moral rights?

https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/california-sued-trying-force-morals-churches/

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Sadly.. its not a very well written article. There are several "Child care acts" and i cant pinpoint which one they are talking about. Theres just no links to any of the information so its hard to verify. I understand that the editor may not want to put their name on stuff these days because of cancel culture. Which seems like its dying down but it understandable. But everything is so vague. Which rights are being violated, what part of the act, what moral are you being asked to violate?

"Once that is accomplished the state demands that they all are subject to state regulation, including "a host of restrictive protocols and woke rules by the Department of Social Services.".... Ok like what?

""Churches are stripped of their First Amendment rights and are not allowed to require participation in prayer or include religious activities as part of their daycare ministry!" Where does it say that?

And others.

Im not saying anyone is lying. I just would like more sources so i as the reader can see clearly where, who, what, when and why.. you know.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  1.60

This is truly disturbing. The 1st amendment guarantees churches the right to worship as they please without government interference. It's not surprising though that they are trying this. Christians continue to sit on the sidelines while Satan works in our communities. Fortunately, we have a conservative SCOTUS, so the churches will win this lawsuit. Hopefully also the churches will fear God and not man and simply ignore the illegal rules. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, theeblackestblu said:

Sadly.. its not a very well written article. There are several "Child care acts" and i cant pinpoint which one they are talking about. Theres just no links to any of the information so its hard to verify. I understand that the editor may not want to put their name on stuff these days because of cancel culture. Which seems like its dying down but it understandable. But everything is so vague. Which rights are being violated, what part of the act, what moral are you being asked to violate?

"Once that is accomplished the state demands that they all are subject to state regulation, including "a host of restrictive protocols and woke rules by the Department of Social Services.".... Ok like what?

""Churches are stripped of their First Amendment rights and are not allowed to require participation in prayer or include religious activities as part of their daycare ministry!" Where does it say that?

And others.

Im not saying anyone is lying. I just would like more sources so i as the reader can see clearly where, who, what, when and why.. you know.

This is World Net Daily reporting, so your skepticism or confusion is well placed.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/30/1972

8 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

This is truly disturbing. The 1st amendment guarantees churches the right to worship as they please without government interference. It's not surprising though that they are trying this. Christians continue to sit on the sidelines while Satan works in our communities. Fortunately, we have a conservative SCOTUS, so the churches will win this lawsuit. Hopefully also the churches will fear God and not man and simply ignore the illegal rules. 

I'm not trying to change the topic here. But you had mentioned that Christians are on the sideline of the issues.

Some people don't like the source of the post. It's not one that I regularly read but happened to come across.

This article did come from a Christian Republic resource. 

We're our local paper  usually favor Liberals and Democrats including the Washington Post.

So that's why I was searching for sources from Christian articles.

That's what brings me to this. As you say TFOC how Christians have to sit on the sidelines today.

Our major national and local newspapers have been attacking Christians and having Christians on the sideline with no say.

Issues like years ago Christians outside Disneyland protesting.

Disneyland made Christians go away and favors the LGBTQ and not family morals.

The last thing is that the Boy Scouts of America had gotten in trouble with 2 issues. Certain groups want them to stop praying to God. Plus they had to let go an openly gay scout leader.

After that happened a number of people no longer donated to the scouts.

They sources of these comes from the Orange County Register and the LA Times when I used to live in that area.