IGNORED

What is the best thing to do ? Am I right and am I right ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

At this point in my life, I think it is the best thing to do to set aside as much of a savings as humanly possible for the next 10 ~ 15 years before real life sets in and I have bills that I can not afford.

My mom has put her something in to the main stream media and is still paying for it, despite a lot of people's warnings, Including mine.

I believe at this point the best thing for us both to do, Is for her to set aside the 65 for Cable lite that she is investing in which she is not realizing And set that aside for the next 10 ~ 15 years, or around that much time and that much money, etc. I believe this would be the wisest thing to do for her at this point.

As for me, The wisest thing for me also to do, Is to set aside as much as I possibly can for the next 10 ~ 15 years, And set it aside and leave it there for myself for the future, And struggle to not dip in to it when I have real bills that I can not afford. 

Am I right on both accounts ? Should my mom set aside everything she is paying for Cable lite, And put it in to savings ? Should she have ever spent it at all in the first place ? {She doesn't want me asking this or talking about her here, But I had to.}. What if every stay at home house wife in America had set aside 30 years worth of 100 dollars, For the past 30 years...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ? ? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

36,000 is what every American housewife would have if they had not been spending it on Cable over the past 30 years. 

It's 12,000 dollars for every 10 years. This is what the American housewife has invested in to TV. :groan:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

14 hours ago, believeinHim said:

At this point in my life, I think it is the best thing to do to set aside as much of a savings as humanly possible for the next 10 ~ 15 years before real life sets in and I have bills that I can not afford.

My mom has put her something in to the main stream media and is still paying for it, despite a lot of people's warnings, Including mine.

I believe at this point the best thing for us both to do, Is for her to set aside the 65 for Cable lite that she is investing in which she is not realizing And set that aside for the next 10 ~ 15 years, or around that much time and that much money, etc. I believe this would be the wisest thing to do for her at this point.

As for me, The wisest thing for me also to do, Is to set aside as much as I possibly can for the next 10 ~ 15 years, And set it aside and leave it there for myself for the future, And struggle to not dip in to it when I have real bills that I can not afford. 

Am I right on both accounts ? Should my mom set aside everything she is paying for Cable lite, And put it in to savings ? Should she have ever spent it at all in the first place ? {She doesn't want me asking this or talking about her here, But I had to.}. What if every stay at home house wife in America had set aside 30 years worth of 100 dollars, For the past 30 years...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ? ? 

There are resources to help with retirement planning. It's important. I volunteer to help you (no cost, I used to work in the industry, I will simply answer your questions). Send me a PM.

And you are correct, if you can go without TV streaming and put the money faithfully into funds for years, it can grow a surprising amount.