Guest Zayit

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

Ole God himself would have been questioned in his tactics with Pharoah and Egypt.

oh, that is way to harsh,Lord.

you'll NEVER convert anyone like that.

:emot-handshake:

Pharoah, was given apt opportunity, by  being shown the Power and Majesty of His God---YHWH.

he refused to give up himself and be humble.

BOOM----HARDENED HEART.

how many here realize, the Roman Empire was FULL OF HOMOSEXUALITY AND PENIS FORNICATION gods....

many homes had and "erected" lump of clay, over their doors.

we, are REAL CLOSE.

GO AHEAD---BE NICE.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is where I am going wrong. I didn't realize you were God!

You are right. God's judgements often seem harsh to us. On the other hand, I'm not God so the judgement and punishment aren't my job.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL...exactly! I think some ppl are advocating that we could know someone's heart and predict how they'll respond. Or that we can somehow control their behavior by treating them with "tough love". Only God knows a person's heart and what they need. I can't recall anywhere in Scripture where we are instructed to use tough love or be harsh with someone prior to their salvation.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  535
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1957

It's so easy to point a judgmental finger when our own sins are hidden away from the eyes of the world.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Hate the sin so much that you are willing to do almost anything within reason and love to see it dissipate from the person's life.

Would you ever use "tough love," as it's called, on a person?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One of the kids I teach has problems paying attention, but I lovingly correct him and so far it's working.

At the same time, I had to turn another kid in for drug usage...not at school but away from school. Broke my heart because he's amazingly intelligent (just makes stupid choices) and he also looks up to me and listens to what i have say. Unfortunately, I had to allow him to get caught, because that's the only way he's going to learn. I didn't protest him, it broke my heart to do it, and if he comes back and hates me for it I will actually lose sleep about it...that's tough love.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

One of Tess's quotes.

Well nothing would surprise me about homos.

I'm sorry you are offended by that remark, Tess, but it's the truth, but for sake of others on this board, I wont go into graphic details, because what I have seen would turn you green.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

It's time this particular thread was closed anyway.

e

• Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Yes.

I think it's time we closed it.

Go ahead guys.

:thumbsup::24:

One of Tess's quotes.

Well nothing would surprise me about homos.

I'm sorry you are offended by that remark, Tess, but it's the truth, but for sake of others on this board, I wont go into graphic details, because what I have seen would turn you green.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tess didn't say that...you did.

For those of you who are advocating the closure of my thread here, why is the thread at fault? How many here stuck to the OP? It was not about Homosexuality in general, but about how america has been brainwashed into thinking that it is OK, if its their preference.

A small child knows this isnt' right, but is corrected by his mom to not think what the conscience the L-RD gave him can be trusted.

This is what we should be addressing.

It is about fighting G-d and his holiness.

This news clip was made to be shown just after the Movie about Penguins came out, to refute what it was basically saying that there is a CREATOR, and that his design in all things is perfect and in that perfection is not same sex unions.

Why have we gone four pages and this not addressed? I even took 3 hours to get high-speed hook up and to watch over and over the clip to make a trasciption so you could read what is being promoted.

The issue here is not about how we should or should not treat those who believe in this "lifestyle" or what type of sin it is, but rather what I have addressed above,

Now can we keep this on track?

Please???

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

. . . How many here stuck to the OP? It was not about Homosexuality in general, but about how america has been brainwashed into thinking that it is OK, if its their preference.

A small child knows this isnt' right, but is corrected by his mom to not think what the conscience the L-RD gave him can be trusted.

This news clip was made to be shown just after the Movie about Penguins came out, to refute what it was basically saying that there is a CREATOR, and that his design in all things is perfect and in that perfection is not same sex unions.

Why have we gone four pages and this not addressed? I even took 3 hours to get high-speed hook up and to watch over and over the clip to make a trasciption so you could read what is being promoted.

The issue here is not about how we should or should not treat those who believe in this "lifestyle" or what type of sin it is, but rather what I have addressed above,

Please???

Bingo!

Actually, Gerioke did make mention of this:

The sin may not be worse but it sure ticks me off how they are forcing their "lifestyles" into every aspect of life. I hate the idea of having to screen my kid's homework for gay propaganda :emot-pray:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(Just thought I'd bring htat back up.)

For those of you who are advocating the closure of my thread here, why is the thread at fault? How many here stuck to the OP? It was not about Homosexuality in general, but about how america has been brainwashed into thinking that it is OK, if its their preference.

Please???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So what's your solution to this issue?