• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

If people can love others as much as they love their bellies this world will be a peaceful and abundant.

Did God not give us our "bellies" or our appetites?  Are people not just doing what He created them to do. Although we are told, all of Creation longs to be redeemed. If that is the case, then this world is going to be a very different from the way it is now. 2 Timothy 2:12 if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us;

Edited by JohnR7

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

On 11/5/2022 at 10:49 AM, Innocent Stephen said:

Brothers,sisters,mothers and fathers in our lord Jesus Christ,I send you greetings from Ghana.

There are different religions with different faith,these have brought misunderstandings among various religious group on which one is actually from God,even denominations within a particular religion argue on whose doctrines is the best

God,through the bible has declared to everyone that reads and believes in it that:He has His own religion which is faultless and pure

To show the world what His chosen religion is,He chose to use clear  language instead of parable so that we can worship Him through such a great religion

He declared in ;James 1:27

New International Version

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

My sweat audience,behold the religion of the most high God

Bless you!

The Lord God of Israel doesn’t have a religion, men do. Abraham didn’t have a religion, nor did Noah. the Torah was, when it was given by the hand of Moses, the law of a nation, a people, and when they moved in to the promised land the law of the land. If you notice in the NT no one refers to what Moses wrote as Judaism or a religion. Its always called the law. Just as any other law of any other land or nation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, JohnR7 said:
22 hours ago, Sower said:

Love the Lord with all our heart, soul and mind

Heart, mind, soul & strength. Jesus added to what Moses teaches because in the Hebrew: heart & mind are combined as one word. 

Matthew 22:38 Jesus replied: “’Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
Sorry, I posted Matthew by memory. It was a reply to the OP. I'll just have to be more careful....
Maybe I was just really tired and had no strength...........:unsure:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

3 hours ago, Innocent Stephen said:

how do we love God?.

We know that God does not like it when people grumble and complain.

We know that there is nothing better than worship and praise. 

Numbers16:31 As soon as Moses had finished saying all this, the ground beneath them split open, 32 and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them and their households—all Korah’s men and all their possessions. 33 They went down alive into Sheol with all they owned. The earth closed over them, and they vanished from the assembly.

This has always stuck in my mind. The people grumbled and complained, and God was so unhappy with them that the ground split open and swallowed them and then closed over them. I have seen this on the news. People are clawing at the ground trying to save their lost loved ones that were swallowed up in an earthquake.  They get dogs to try to sniff them out and see if they can not get them out alive. 

When we worship and praise God from a pure heart, He puts His love in us. So we are able to love with His love in us. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/05/1989

On 11/7/2022 at 6:09 PM, believeinHim said:

I am not a widow, Or an orphan, But I am closer to both than most. Blessings to you. :101:

Bless you too