• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1989

Brothers,sisters,mothers and fathers in our lord Jesus Christ,I send you greetings from Ghana.

There are different religions with different faith,these have brought misunderstandings among various religious group on which one is actually from God,even denominations within a particular religion argue on whose doctrines is the best

God,through the bible has declared to everyone that reads and believes in it that:He has His own religion which is faultless and pure

To show the world what His chosen religion is,He chose to use clear  language instead of parable so that we can worship Him through such a great religion

He declared in ;James 1:27

New International Version

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

My sweat audience,behold the religion of the most high God

Bless you!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/5/2022 at 12:49 PM, Innocent Stephen said:

Brothers,sisters,mothers and fathers in our lord Jesus Christ,I send you greetings from Ghana.

Thanks Stephen. Thanks for your post. God's religion is faultless and pure!
Love the Lord with all our heart, soul and mind and love our neighbor as ourselves, take care of our widows and orphans.
Neat! Thanks brother, from Texas, USA...

PS; how is your new president, Nana Akaufo-Addo?      

10 minutes ago, Sower said:

Thanks Stephen. Thanks for your post. God's religion is faultless and pure!
Love the Lord with all our heart, soul and mind and love our neighbor as ourselves, take care of our widows and orphans.
Neat! Thanks brother, from Texas, USA...

PS; how is your new president, Nana Akaufo-Addo?      

Thanks for the reply,sir..The president is fine but our economy is sick...we are all suffering..my business collapsed due to economic hardship..this month has been hard for me n my family but we have the creator by our side...we hope everything good comes back to play in our lives

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  773
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

If people can love others as much as they love their bellies this world will be a peaceful and abundant.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

If people can love others as much as they love their bellies this world will be a peaceful and abundant.

Exactly

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

On 11/5/2022 at 1:49 PM, Innocent Stephen said:

There are different religions with different faith,these have brought misunderstandings among various religious group on which one is actually from God,even denominations within a particular religion argue on whose doctrines is the best

God,through the bible has declared to everyone that reads and believes in it that:He has His own religion which is faultless and pure

To show the world what His chosen religion is,He chose to use clear  language instead of parable so that we can worship Him through such a great religion

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Bless you!

Though I do understand and agree with what you are saying, please allow me to make one comparison here.  A religion requires you to follow a set of rules, as in if I do this or that, I am now in His will.  To a point, this is true, but consider this as a religion requires no real relationship, just obediance.  A relationship covers it all.  I we have a relationship with God, we will automatically do His will without the check boxes to check off.

Matthew 22:37-40

Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’  This is the first and great commandment.  And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’  On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,213
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

On 11/5/2022 at 10:49 AM, Innocent Stephen said:

Bless you!

I am not a widow, Or an orphan, But I am closer to both than most. Blessings to you. :101:

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

Though I do understand and agree with what you are saying, please allow me to make one comparison here.  A religion requires you to follow a set of rules, as in if I do this or that, I am now in His will.  To a point, this is true, but consider this as a religion requires no real relationship, just obediance.  A relationship covers it all.  I we have a relationship with God, we will automatically do His will without the check boxes to check off.

Matthew 22:37-40

Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’  This is the first and great commandment.  And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’  On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

Great piece...how do we love God?..will we see Him and love him?..We love God by loving others,that's why He will say to some, because you didn't do for your brother or sister,you didn't do for me..most set of rules in religion are set by human...there is no religion greater than love...so showing love to others is what God wants...if we all love ourselves,sin will take to it's heels

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

Brothers,sisters,mothers and fathers

Of course, this implies son's and daughters. I think you have to be a Christian for 40 years before you qualify as an elder. 

There are different religions

AS far as I know, they all believe in the Golden rule. Even religions that go back before Jesus. 

keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

What does this mean? How are we to keep ourselves pure and unpolluted - undefined before God? 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

20 hours ago, Sower said:

Love the Lord with all our heart, soul and mind

Heart, mind, soul & strength. Jesus added to what Moses teaches because in the Hebrew: heart & mind are combined as one word. 

Deuteronomy 6:5

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Luke 10:27
He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' and 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Definition: the mind, disposition, thought
Usage: mind, understanding, intellect, insight, reasoning