• Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Remnant;

Dave,

Excuse me, But are you saying that as Christian, you need to just believe in Christ? Salvation is given to those who do the will of the Father. Everyone has a choice to make in the war. God expects us to be purifying our souls through the word. If our lives are out of harmony with the word of God, we should be bringing them into alignment. This is the sanctification that God requires. By the way, NO ONE will enter Heaven, if they have any stain of sin in their lives. Why? God will only give eternal life to those who would rather die then sin. Why? God said, "It will never arise a second time". Referring to sin and rebellion. Today is and now is the time we should be preparing our hearts to receive God. We should eliminating sinful traits and habits with Holy Spirit and Bible. Sanctification means to be holy. If we are not striving to be holy people now, do you think God is going to take you to heaven to work on it there. Heaven Forbid. What would be heaven like, if let people in who still wanted to sin. Anyways, if anyone is lost, it is because they choose to love sin more than the Saviour. They believed the devil more than they believed the Lord. The believed the lies of Satan more than the promises of God and Christ. The simply love this world and all its treasures more than the matchless love of God the Father and Jesus the Son.

Excuse me, But are you saying that as Christian, you need to just believe in Christ?

Yes, :rofl:

It is quite Biblical;

Ac

Edited by Dr. Luke

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

A computer chip is the most likely suspect, but I wouldn't rule out other things like tatoos.

I agree, I'm expecting either a electronic chip or tatoo of some sort. At the moment I really don't think its a spiritual mark. How do you buy or sell anything with a spiritual mark or non physical mark? Is the person at the till gonna go "Yep, I can feel it, you've definately got the mark, buy as you wish" or "Sorry buddy, I'm definately not feeling it here. Security, arrest this man!"

Surely it has to be physical?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  15

Hi

The RFID implant or subcutaneous microchip, is maybe only a first part of the plan of the Beast.

I believe there's a second part of the plan of the Beast, a way to create a psychosis of the implant to allow the Antichrist to arrive in savior.

The possible second part of the plan of the Beast;

Since good number of people, in the world, expects the apparition

of an Antichrist, the Beast could bring the emergence of a madman's , a warrior or a dictator, who would provoke a war and would be seen as the Antichrist expected, but that man would not be the Antichrist. And the use or the imposition of the subcutaneous RFID implant would be nearly everywhere on earth, so a big concern would spill at people that waited for these events with apprehension.

Then, after a bigger apostasy in the world, another man, who would be the real Antichrist, would emerge to bring the peace and would begin by defeating and to withdraw the mad warrior that all believed to be the Antichrist. Then he would have the subcutaneous RFID implant of all the countries withdrawn, while saying that he wants to free the world of this horror, but he would replace this implant by his own mark that would be on the skin and technologically well more discreet and probably of religious aspect, and those that would already have the subcutaneous RFID implant would be captive and could not refuse the new mark.

The RFID implant will precede a new mark not implanted under the skin, because the Antichrist needs a fear climate to succeed, he need that the people are all mingled with all these events and that the implant is frightening, therefore the Antichrist arrives in savior and makes remove the subcutaneous RFID implant, but it would propose a mark that would be very different in appearance, maybe a new technology that would not need to be implanted, to give the impression to the populations that they are not marked but that they carry a simple sign of recognition, on the forehead or the hand, to show their allegiance to the man that they will believe to be the savior. But anyway, nor the implant or a different mark is acceptable, and both will serve to control the population like a herd.

Thus, once the implant will be removed and replaced by a mark on the skin and a more reassuring system, people would believe to be on a time of peace and in the millennium and would follow the Antichrist, believing he is the savior of the world.

What can we do ?

To avoid taking the mark will be to make

exchange of good and services between those that won't want to

be in the world system and the Antichrist's religion. A its

abolition the currency of paper could be to keep and not

to be put back to banks, so it would be a currencies in a

parallel economic system. You will also leave cities and

gather in small comunity.

Lot of things can made , like hiden

camps of informations (to counter the government

disinformation), and also for withdrawal of the implant,

hackers to jam or stop the computer system of the world

government, scientists to counter the technology used for

the people's control, etc.. but we have to avoid any

violence because that would be use by the government to

label us as terrorist.

Gaetan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Biometrics is another possibility. To scan our eyes or fingers or genetic makeup, without a chip or a tattoo, and to read identify that individually among all human beings, that technology is basically here now, it is largely a matter of use and cost.

This may in fact be the spiritual interconnect, those who accept Christ as their true Lord and savior may have genetic markings at that point which we are not able to see, but the Beast will. But this is just speculation obviously.

I don't think it will be as crude as a tattoo. At some point we will not have access to any financial transaction without some sort of ATM style card this is pretty close now. But in the future I doubt cash will be needed or printed. To get access to any transactions to "buy and sell" we will have to be scanned it will simply a number associated with our unique genetic makeup which any vendor could just scan for us to make a purchase. Just like a debit card now, we would just scan our finger or something.

And that technology is now, just google biometrics.

http://www.biometrics.org/

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

If we are not striving to be holy people now, do you think God is going to take you to heaven to work on it there.

This is where we strongly disagree. I can not work any of my own sin out. God has already taken care of that for me. Past, present, and future. Yes, I need to repent when I sin. However there is no work I can do to remove the Stain of sin in my life. I can only accept the Work of God on my behalf. You see, I was and am a miserable failure at measuring up to the Righteousness of God. Therefore Jesus Christ had to come and die in my place. Because even my death would not have served. I could have killed myself in an offering to the Lord for my sin. However even this was unacceptable.

After this acceptable Sacrifice for my sin that Christ Jesus offered. After taking on all of my death and the Wrath of God due to sin. He imparted to me the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. :wub: I am so eternally grateful for His unfailing Love towards myself. That I now desire to Live a life worthy of that Sacrifice. A Holy life in Christ because He is Holy and I now abide in Him. However nothing I do is ever going to change the fact that what I am doing has anything to do whatsoever with my Salvation in Christ. Nor how I got to be here. :wub: Phewww! AHHHH! Let me catch my breath. :wub: My head hurts to have to think about this stuff. LOL :P Sincerely I don't think about it much. It is a simple matter of whether or not I Trust God to me. I Trust Him. :wub: So I don't often endeavor into this realm.

In other words I don't have to strive and strain. I just have to Trust in God. All the striving and straining at the Law that Paul had done, he counted as dung. :thumbsup:

Is he going to take me to heaven to work on it there? No, It is already done. :24: Praise God, it is already done!

May the Lord richly bless you Remnant.

Peace,

Dave

Dave,

Grace to you,

Excuse me, But are you saying that as Christian, you need to just believe in Christ?

Yes, :wub:

It is quite Biblical;

Ac 16:29

Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

Ac 16:30

And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

Ac 16:31

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved, and your house.

Let take this text a little further. If all the Jailer had to do was believe... then why did he and his family get baptized that very night?

Act 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

Act 16:33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

Act 16:34 And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.

Also, Zacchaeus is another story of how one just doesnt believe in Christ, but his works or actions show he believes.

Luk 19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.

Luk 19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.

Luk 19:4 And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.

Luk 19:5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

Luk 19:6 And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.

Luk 19:7 And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.

Luk 19:8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

Luk 19:9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

This is the gospel of Christ. This man didnt even know who Jesus was. The HOly Spirit must have been working on him. He received Christ..then denouce his sins and tried to repair the damage he had done. That requires a sacrfrice and work...Christ accepted his offer and granted him salvation. Because now his heart was right with the Lord. I am sure the Holy Spirit was not through with him. The Office of the Holy Spirit is to CONVICT us sin. WHY? Why would the HOly Spirit tell us we are sinning? For what purpose would it make to him, if we are sinning, if all we have to believe and do nothing?

I firmly believe that the HOly SPirit is telling us we need to stop it. We have got to give it Christ and resist temptation by doing exactly what the Bible says," 1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. " and " Jam 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Jam 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Jam 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Jam 4:9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

Jam 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up."

Therefore, we are given an avenue not to sin, when we first submit ourselves to God. Therefore, belief is not how I feel but how I respond to the word of God. my actions tell all around me, if I believe in God. Like, I dont drink or smoke or use drugs...I believe my body the temple of the Lord...Do people believe I believe in God. They ask. I tell.

Christ is going to base my salvation on my work, not my faith but my works.

Let's go to the bible...

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Ecc 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

God judges our work, not our faith. Our faith should show our works.

James gives you the balance of faith and works. Without both you have nothing. kinda like a man in boat with one oar.. no matter how fast he moves the oar...he never go forward..but round and round. Christ came and provided us with the other oar. The Holy Spirit comes and gives us the compass. We still have to move the oars. GOD WILL NOT MOVE THE OARS FOR US. Obedience is a requirement to receive the HOly Ghost. Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Christ himself says that if you are to enter into life, keep the commandments. He is not saying it is impossible, he knows that together, we can keep the commandments of God. The reason why we sin, the bible says, we are drawn of our lusts. In other words, we rather sin than love God.

And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question. (Mark 12:28-34)

This is the spirit of the ten commandments. If we did this, we wouldnt have any gods before him, we never make any idols nor we take his name in vain or we remember to keep the sabbath and we honor our parents....we would not lie, steal or murder nor commit adultry nor want our neighbors things...his stature, his wealth his things....

Is this impossible? Is this a possible christian walk for us? You better believe it!!!! God is asking us, will we allow this type of lifestyle to be lived out in us!!!! We'll we we allow him or we'll we turn him away again in sorrow? The choice is ours!

Peace and Grace unto Dave

Remnant

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Thanks for your graceful reply Remnant. :thumbsup:

Let take this text a little further. If all the Jailer had to do was believe... then why did he and his family get baptized that very night?

Act 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

Act 16:33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

Act 16:34 And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.

Yes, Lets examine this a little further.

I want to add a later statement of yours from the same post;

Christ is going to base my salvation on my work, not my faith but my works.

Whose work?

Lets examine in Acts the jailer.

Ac

Edited by Dr. Luke

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Grace to you,

Dave,

maybe I didnt say it right. our salvation is judged on our works. We are not saved because of our works, but the are judged. Now, if my work be evil, does God still save me? Surely not. All I am saying, a person who believes in Christ must also have works that show that have faith. Living a life victorious from sin is a work that Christ wants to give all of us. Completely walking by faith, without sin; without the thought of sinning is what Christ is trying to prepare in our hearts. WE are stubborn and hard-headed. :-)

Too many Christians teach that once you are saved, You are always saved. That is a lie! Judas was saved up until he left the upper room. All Judas had to do was to repent and ask forgiveness!! He Choose to leave and be lost!!

This is faith and works.

The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying, What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel. Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman, And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment; He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man, Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD. If he beget a son that is a robber, a shedder of blood, and that doeth the like to any one of these things, And that doeth not any of those duties, but even hath eaten upon the mountains, and defiled his neighbour's wife, Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination, Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him. Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like, That hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, hath not defiled his neighbour's wife, Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment, That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live. As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity. Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live. The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die. Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal? When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive. Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die. Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal? Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

(Ezekiel 18:1-32)

This entire chapter is how God deals with salvation. As i said earlier, it is a choice. We get to choose life or death!!

Guest SavedByGod
Hi Has anyone seen CNN lately

Well I saw an add called Imagian

FIRST POINT

shopping all over the world using a computer chip

in your ARM to pay for your shopping

If you dont believe me CHECK IT OUT

If Thats not the Mark Of the Beast

spoken of in revelation

THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS

alfromnz,

When we compromise, we give into the enemies on the land--the sin that hasn't been dispossessed off our -heart land SINCE JESUS DEFEATED THEM.

When we walk in Pride, we give into the enemies on the land.

Thus we are bowing to the Mark of the Beast,.......what's his

main Mark?

PRIDE - AMORITE NATION (Exodus-Deutonomy)

Edited by SavedByGod

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  15

Hi Has anyone seen CNN lately

Well I saw an add called Imagian

FIRST POINT

shopping all over the world using a computer chip

in your ARM to pay for your shopping

If you dont believe me CHECK IT OUT

If Thats not the Mark Of the Beast

spoken of in revelation

THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS

Hi

The VeriChip can be pirated! This revelation, with other troubling details, could put a thorn in the foot of Verichip Corporation with regard to the public offer of departure (IPO)actions, tell Katherine Albrecht and Liz McIntyre.

These two anti-RFIDs activists and authors of " Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track Your Every Move with RFID" tell about their objection concerning projects of VeriChip to inject in the body of people RFID tags sealed in glass. But now, they discovered information that would be able to contradict the models of the business of VeriChip.

The web site about how to pirate a RFID tag;

http://cq.cx/verichip.pl

The web site of Katherine Albrecht and Liz McIntyre and their objections;

http://www.spychips.com/verichip/unanswered-questions.html

Gaetan