IGNORED

Groundhog Day ! ! This feels like Groundhog Day ! ! {For those who don't know what that is, I ti s a movie}.

believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  437
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,232
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

Groundhog Day ! ! This feels like Groundhog Day around here ! ! For those who don't know what that is, It's a movie in where the actor's character repeats the same day over and over and over again, Against his will, and unwantedly so.

Sooo. ... .. I t feels like Groundhog Day around here ! ! {Here, Not here}. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :blow-up:

Edited by believeinHim

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

I don't believe anyone is forcing you to be here,against your will,unwantedly.  ????

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

I don't believe anyone is forcing you to be here,against your will,unwantedly.  ????

Hi, Kwikphilly. I am relating a movie to my home life ! ! That is why I put, "here, not here". I am trying to maintain mystery, And mysteriousness. Not being fully front forward, While still communicating ? ? I don't know if that makes sense. The mystery is gone among us. I am trying to maintain mystery, While in turn it also it is also good for my Disability ! ! ! :thumbsup::t2:I am relating a movie to my home life, So does this go in Movies forums, Or in Everything Else ? Where does this go ? I am confused about that. Thanks. :thumbsup::t2:

On 1/27/2023 at 12:25 PM, believeinHim said:

Hi, Kwikphilly. I am relating a movie to my home life ! ! That is why I put, "here, not here". I am trying to maintain mystery, And mysteriousness. Not being fully front forward, While still communicating ? ? I don't know if that makes sense. The mystery is gone among us. I am trying to maintain mystery, While in turn it also it is also good for my Disability ! ! ! :thumbsup::t2:I am relating a movie to my home life, So does this go in Movies forums, Or in Everything Else ? Where does this go ? I am confused about that. Thanks. :thumbsup::t2:

Ahhh " here,not here"- thanks for clarifying👍

Yeah,I can relate to "Groundhog Day" at my home as well- no mystery though,just extremely routine:bored-1:

11 hours ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Sounds like you are facing a lot of difficulties at home, praying for you.🙏💗

Well, For starters I'm pretty postiive the country statino here has the same playlist they play at the same 2 min every 2 min every day and all day, all week long. At precisely 8:4 forty and something, You can count on hearing the same bubble gum pop. At precisely, 7:4 five something, You can count on hearing the same bubble gum pop. I don't want to be a musicions, But I am going to be able to name taht tune in 0.000000000001 % seconds real soon here.. :runforhills:

11 hours ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Sounds like you are facing a lot of difficulties at home, praying for you.🙏💗

The problem wouldn't be so sevvere, If I wanted to be able to do that. I don't want to be able to do that. I don't want to know who celebrities an d American Idols are, And the genres she is picking conveninetly have girls in them who look like me and are basically being kidnapped and tortured. Real great thing to put in your adult daughter's head. I have dreams of her soap opera when I am medicated on the anti anxiety medication. Bad dreams abou ther soap opera. . :runforhills:

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Ahhh " here,not here"- thanks for clarifying👍

Yeah,I can relate to "Groundhog Day" at my home as well- no mystery though,just extremely routine:bored-1:

I think we have lost our mystery, as well. As women we have lost our mystery. I tried inquiring about that in Ladies Lounge. That is apart of why we have lost our mystery...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

15 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Well, For starters I'm pretty postiive the country statino here has the same playlist they play at the same 2 min every 2 min every day and all day, all week long. At precisely 8:4 forty and something, You can count on hearing the same bubble gum pop. At precisely, 7:4 five something, You can count on hearing the same bubble gum pop. I don't want to be a musicions, But I am going to be able to name taht tune in 0.000000000001 % seconds real soon here.. :runforhills:

I listen to 2 really nice local Christian radio stations myself- they play such a wide variety of genre and also have guests discussing God's Word , giving Testimonies and prayer requests . ...no GroundHog Day there!

I might check out Ladies Lounge to see your questions....

Be Blessed,Kwik

On 1/27/2023 at 10:53 AM, believeinHim said:

Groundhog Day ! ! This feels like Groundhog Day around here ! ! For those who don't know what that is, It's a movie in where the actor's character repeats the same day over and over and over again, Against his will, and unwantedly so.

Sooo. ... .. I t feels like Groundhog Day around here ! ! {Here, Not here}. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :blow-up:

Retirement feels like that to me. I dream nearly every night about the last place I worked over 4 years ago (I'm 73) I am either looking for my office, someone I recognize, what should I be working on, etc. The buildings are always changing, Escape Room, another movie. If I'm lucky enough not to be "working" while I'm sleeping, I wake myself up petting one of my last two Pomeranians who have been dead for 3 and 2 years. I really miss them but they both had full, long lives and by being forcibly retired, I was able to give them all the attention they wanted.

3 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Retirement feels like that to me. I dream nearly every night about the last place I worked over 4 years ago (I'm 73) I am either looking for my office, someone I recognize, what should I be working on, etc. The buildings are always changing, Escape Room, another movie. If I'm lucky enough not to be "working" while I'm sleeping, I wake myself up petting one of my last two Pomeranians who have been dead for 3 and 2 years. I really miss them but they both had full, long lives and by being forcibly retired, I was able to give them all the attention they wanted.

My mom does not know how to do, 'nothing,',. She does not know how and can not do nothing. Something is always on. She is retired and is still working. She can not relax, And relaxing means something is on. Her brain does not stop. I wondered where I got it from........ :huh::24:

• Haha 1