IGNORED

To all guests who have come to read what is on this site, and there are many of you!

OneLight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I just wanted to reach out and say Welcome to Worthy, even if you decide not to join us.   I know you are here looking for something and I pray you find it in Jesus.  With all that is happening in this world, both good and bad, we all come to a time where we seek answers.  Feel free to join, even if it's to ask one question ... many of us are here to help you find the truth you are looking for.

God Bless,

Alan

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,561
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

38 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I just wanted to reach out and say Welcome to Worthy, even if you decide not to join us.   I know you are here looking for something and I pray you find it in Jesus.  With all that is happening in this world, both good and bad, we all come to a time where we seek answers.  Feel free to join, even if it's to ask one question ... many of us are here to help you find the truth you are looking for.

God Bless,

Alan

@OneLight Indeed, we are all learning from God's Word; Anne Steele wrote in the 18th century:

"Oh, may these heav’nly pag­es be
My ever dear delight
And still new beauties may I see,
And still increasing light."

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

God Bless,

Alan

I am one of the new members and one does learn quite a bit from you and others here on the boards.Thank you so much. I would like to add the very top of main page dark blue line and light blue line both have some very good information to enjoy.

Edited by NConly
add
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  10,272
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

2 minutes ago, NConly said:

I am one of the new members and one does learn quite a bit from you and others here on the boards.Thank you so much. I would like to add the very top of main page dark blue line and light blue line both have some very good information to enjoy.

I'm not so new, but I continue to learn from my brothers and sisters on the forum. We're glad that you're here with us, my friend. :) 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, NConly said:

It's great to have new members join!  You have so much you can share with us, probably more than you realize.  Everyone has a testimony, a true story to tell about how God reached each of us personally.  I sure do hope you feel welcomed and comfortable here!

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  6,561
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

22 hours ago, NConly said:

Good to encourage one another in the Scriptures.......

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1