• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

Living on this earth is a privilege given to us by the Lord.  That's why listening is so important to God's plans for the universe.  But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.  Matthew 13:16  More and more is just becoming so imperative for the children of faith to learn to use their gifts, especially to prophesy according to our faith to advance God's government.  Romans 12:16, Isaiah 9:7.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.13
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

On 3/9/2023 at 12:32 PM, Joshua_Entangled said:

Living on this earth is a privilege given to us by the Lord.  That's why listening is so important to God's plans for the universe.  But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.  Matthew 13:16  More and more is just becoming so imperative for the children of faith to learn to use their gifts, especially to prophesy according to our faith to advance God's government.  Romans 12:16, Isaiah 9:7.  

The Art of the Christian walk in the Spirit is to simultaneously hear with the ears,

and with the heart.

Ezekiel 3:10 Moreover He said to me: Son of man, receive into your heart all My words

that I speak to you, and hear with your ears.