Daniel and the lions den plus more

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Daniel won because he didn't act high and mighty but also developed traits that allowed him to achieve success. The book of Daniel is similar to my past struggles because I feel like I need to measure up to the weight of the world. Given that Daniel overcame his struggles and didn't allow temptation to overpower his judgement he became righteous in God's eyes.  

Daniel portrayed understanding of the lords word and his good deeds permitted God to shut the mouths of the lion. Therefore when tossed into the lions den his soul did not perish eternally. However Daniel signed a decree stating that he shall not request or call upon another God except the ones he was ordered to serve. I compare him a lot to King David because they are both living a fruitful life in order to serve God. 

Romans 9:1 

We cannot allow our own willfull doing allow us to serve the lord because this is a lie. In order to not live a lie we must always be led by the spirit with Gods grace. As long as we serve God dutifully we can continue to hear and preach the message of salvation. Also regarding therapy  

1 kings 21:10 and on about Jezebel death 

The lord threatened Jezebel by stating her flesh will be eaten by dogs in the city of Jezreel. Anyone who sins in the city of Jezreel will acquire the same fate. The lord often warns different generations of the timely fate that is to await their family because he uses vengeance to punish the heathen. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1