• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

No it is because you have been posting the same stuff on at least 5 different threads.  Why should there be a 6th, 7th and 8th thread of your same information.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You continue to post the same thing, over and over in claims that there are multiple resurrection in the future, one for the church, another for Jews/Israel

"False"

5 hours ago, NConly said:

The Jews who fled to the wilderness in the middle of the tribulation period will return to the Mount of Olives to meet the true Messiah. This appears not to be Christians

there is always a chance im wrong

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

10 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Which seed of Abraham do you refer to.  He was the Father of many nations, which seed.  Heirs according to promise for Believers only comes through" the Blessing" who is Jesus Christ. The seed of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, went to Egypt and became a great number,  They were given the Passover, they passed through the Red Sea as on dry land. They crossed the Jordan River and conquered Jericho.  They the People were given the Land.  King David's throne will last forever through Jesus Christ after the 2nd Coming.  We who are in Christ never were promised a Land, Who was?  We were never promised a People, the Body of Christ are both Jew and Gentile.  And this is one of the Mysteries; Gentiles can now enter in.  Our line to Abraham comes through the Blessing Jesus Christ, not through the seed of Issac and Jacob which became a people and received a Land.

In Christ

Montana Marv

"The Promised Land Inheritence" Will Be Fulfilled In The New Heaven, And Earth 

The Eternal Kingdom is seen in Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 regarding the division of land for inheritance in the "New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem"

"The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth" Where The New Jerusalem, And The River/Tree Of Life Are Present

Revelation 22:1-2KJV

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Ezekiel 47:12-14KJV

12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

13 Thus saith the Lord God; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph shall have two portions.

14 And ye shall inherit it, one as well as another: concerning the which I lifted up mine hand to give it unto your fathers: and this land shall fall unto you for inheritance.

"The Eternal New Jerusalem"

Ezekiel 48:29-35KJV

29 This is the land which ye shall divide by lot unto the tribes of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, saith the Lord God.

30 And these are the goings out of the city on the north side, four thousand and five hundred measures.

31 And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi.

"The Eternal New Jerusalem"

Revelation 21:10-12KJV

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

You continue to post the same thing, over and over in claims that there are multiple resurrection in the future, one for the church, another for Jews/Israel

"False"

I count a least 6 Resurrections in the Resurrection for the Just.  I have posted them.  You keep repeating the same thing on any thread you can dive in to, is this thread 6 or 7 now.  Getting tired of listening to the same old False teachings.  You only have one message and it is wrong.

Don't need to respond to any of your other posts.  They will just sit there and gather dust.

In Christ

Montana Marv

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

I count a least 6 Resurrections in the Resurrection for the Just.  I have posted them.  You keep repeating the same thing on any thread you can dive in to, is this thread 6 or 7 now.  Getting tired of listening to the same old False teachings.  You only have one message and it is wrong.

Don't need to respond to any of your other posts.  They will just sit there and gather dust.

In Christ

Montana Marv

And you have been clearly shown that there is one future resurrection of "All" and it takes place on "The Last Day" at the future second coming of Jesus Christ

Jesus Is The Lord

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,517
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

16 hours ago, NConly said:

The above appears to be believers in Christ or Christians

The Jews who fled to the wilderness in the middle of the tribulation period will return to the Mount of Olives to meet the true Messiah. This appears not to be Christians

there is always a chance im wrong

Hi @NConly I do indeed think some passages in the Gospels refer to tribulation saints rather than to the church.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,335
  • Content Per Day:  2.76

3 minutes ago, farouk said:

Hi @NConly I do indeed think some passages in the Gospels refer to tribulation saints rather than to the church.

I feel there are different groups that God is and will deal with differently. the posters post gave me the idea that they thought all are in one group. Of course I could have misunderstood the post.

Just now, NConly said:

I feel there are different groups that God is and will deal with differently. the posters post gave me the idea that they thought all are in one group. Of course I could have misunderstood the post.

I'm reminded also of 1 Corinthians 10.32, which speaks of different groups of ppl: Jews, Gentiles and the church of God: all coming from different backgrounds.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,335
  • Content Per Day:  2.76

13 minutes ago, farouk said:

I'm reminded also of 1 Corinthians 10.32, which speaks of different groups of ppl: Jews, Gentiles and the church of God: all coming from different backgrounds.

Yes I agree. And there are times when one can tell exactly the audience  that the disciple is speaking to, so it  only apply's to that group not all groups.

8 minutes ago, NConly said:

Yes I agree. And there are times when one can tell exactly the audience  that the disciple is speaking to, so it  only apply's to that group not all groups.

Sometimes it takes wisdom to know when to speak and how exactly to express the word of witness. (I know I can easily 'put my foot in it'.)