Mr. M

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Our thoughts are intangible. You can't see them but at times you can feel them, such as walking into a room and 'feeling' an oppression or heaviness. Those are attitudes. bad, negative attitudes. I call them 'demons.' If the angels that sinned are locked up awaiting judgment, then there is something else to define these things and they must come from man. 

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment. 2 Pe 2:4.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Jude 6.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Isaiah 14:15.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 6/26/2023 at 4:54 PM, Alive said:

It is proper to doubt what brothers believe and to articulate why, using scripture. It is not proper and pleasing to the Lord to mock your brothers and what they believe.

Sorry my bother no clue what your talking about. Everything you said here was never once in my heart. Discerning the spirits is insight into the supernatural realm. There is no gift of discernment in the word of God. What happens sometimes is they think its discernment but it really is the word of knowledge or I should say could be the word of knowledge. 

Edited by TheBlade