Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

I do apologize for speaking a  bit harsh to the poster, which as George pointed out, needs to stop.  I should communicate with just the facts as I know or interpret them and in the way that does not offend anyone.  So, I will exit this thread and to the poster please accept my apologies, if in anyway you were offended. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Who actually are the people who celebrate their deaths. Are they Christians, pagans, believers or unbelievers. Who actually are they ?.

What were the prophets prophesying about . You don't know, or do you. 

When were they killed, or let me see, When they had FINISHED their testimony.

You now answer with vague unsubstantiated remarks that has no substance.  Again, show me someone who agrees with your interpretation of chapter 11.  No, you can't or prove it . 

revelation 11:7

And when they shall have finished their testimony

I haven't seen anyone agree with me.

Most people believe they are righteous to kill and torment others in Jesus name.

1 hour ago, George said:

In a nutshell, to answer your question easily these 2 witnesses (Prophets), as some would say either Elijah or Enoch, and others Moses and Elijah were born BEFORE the term Christian was ever mentioned!  Before Christ was ever born!   Do you call Samuel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, or Daniel .... Christians now?  Or are they prophets?

Honestly, this discussion has a bit of name-calling and personal inuendos that need to stop.  Simply answer questions straightforward and logically.

Be blessed,

George

Scripture does not say when the two witnesses were born.

It only says that their lord was crucified in the same city where they shall die.

For all you know they may be alive now but haven't been deployed to Jerusalem yet.I would say most likely they are brass and in their forties or fifties when they occupy Jerusalem.

2 hours ago, George said:

In a nutshell, to answer your question easily these 2 witnesses (Prophets), as some would say either Elijah or Enoch, and others Moses and Elijah were born BEFORE the term Christian was ever mentioned!  Before Christ was ever born!   Do you call Samuel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, or Daniel .... Christians now?  Or are they prophets?

Honestly, this discussion has a bit of name-calling and personal inuendos that need to stop.  Simply answer questions straightforward and logically.

Be blessed,

George

PS

I do believe the two witnesses are described as gentiles and they shall occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.

Revelation 11

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

On 6/11/2023 at 7:49 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

In revelation 11,we read of two witnesses of Christ who kill and toment other people.Ive heard great claims by people that these two witnesses are sent don't from heaven by God to judge the ungodly and to torment people with plagues even though scripture doesn't say God sent them.But what scripture does say is that their Lord was crucified in the city where they die.Now if I'm.right and their Lord is Jesus Christ,then wouldn't that mean they are called christians by our standards?

Revelation 11:8

Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

So why do we call ourselves christians when our Lord was crucified but we don't call these two christians?

Well, whatever they are it's a sign I'm waiting for. When Starlink is finished then the whole world will see. We still have problems with reception in my area.

36 minutes ago, Believer112 said:

Well, whatever they are it's a sign I'm waiting for. When Starlink is finished then the whole world will see. We still have problems with reception in my area.

To me ,it's a sign but it's common for armies to have war.Military commanders are killed in war as well as soldiers.

Some people believe the two witnesses perform miracles like making literal fire come out of their mouths and burning people up.I understand it to be a simple millitary command.

Revelation 11

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information).

So when I see Jerusalem compassed about by armies,to me that would be the sign that those two military commander are there and Jerusalem will soon be desolate .

To  people in israel ,they might believe Jerusalem is safe as long as that military and it's commanders are there.

Luke 21:20

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

According to revelation , those gentiles will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months 

Revelation 11

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

44 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

To me ,it's a sign but it's common for armies to have war.Military commanders are killed in war as well as soldiers.

"Some people believe the two witnesses perform miracles like making literal fire come out of their mouths and burning people up.I understand it to be a simple millitary command."

Revelation 11

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information).

So when I see Jerusalem compassed about by armies,to me that would be the sign that those two military commander are there and Jerusalem will soon be desolate .

To  people in israel ,they might believe Jerusalem is safe as long as that military and it's commanders are there.

Luke 21:20

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

According to revelation , those gentiles will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months 

Revelation 11

I believe these two dudes will be bad to the bone. They will be as powerful as Jesus said.

4 minutes ago, Believer112 said:

I believe these two dudes will be bad to the bone. They will be as powerful as Jesus said.

They must not be bad enough because they are overcome by their enemies 

Elijah never lost a fight

Mosus never lost a fight

The two gentiles in revelation 11 lose.They must have just wanted to be bad.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Sometimes you win by losing.

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They must not be bad enough because they are overcome by their enemies 

Elijah never lost a fight

Mosus never lost a fight

The Revelation prophesy is told and I'm not going to question it. Everything we say about a future prophesy is conjecture until it happens. God knows! Critically thinking also it will not be unrealistic to have advanced weapons by then. Look at how AI is exploding! Peace