• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Vine Abider said:

I didn't meet with any Christians, I didn't get into the word, acted mostly like a worldly person, etc. (however, inside I knew that I knew that I knew He was real and hoped/prayed He would bring me out of that  - He did!)

Thank you.  That happens in the walk and as you said it can be difficult to tell.  The bible also said ,  "you will know them by their fruits"> matthew 7:15-20.

The Christian world news, hears of men who have fallen into diverse things, so I believe we can never really know if salvation was true or not.  I personally have to be that test platform and examine myself and ask, am I bearing those fruits

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,061
  • Content Per Day:  1.60
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Yes - the question is: How many of your sins did Jesus die for - how many did He pay the price for . . . some or all?

Without a doubt, he obviously paid for ALL. Scripture says he can't die a second time, so if he didn't already pay for all, then we are all lost. 

Here is an encouraging thought. From the viewpoint of the cross, which sins were future? ALL of ours. God is omniscient, he already knew every single sin that we would ever commit, even the ones we haven't committed yet but will one day. Yet despite him knowing how far we would fall or what rebellion might still be in us, he chose to save us. NONE of our sins did or will catch him off guard. He already knew when he saved us what sins we would still yet commit. 

• Well Said! 1