Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

Those who worry about buying and selling food and clothing are the uncircumcised in heart/mind. (The Gentiles)

Hear the words of the Lord…

Matthew 6:24-33

King James Version

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

Here is the nature of the beast….

The characteristics and "nature" of those who belong to the body of the "scarlet"colored beast are given to us in scripture.

The Red Dragon and the scarlet colored beast are that color because they have been “marked” by "sin", or "sinful"behavior; just as sin is the “mark” of the man/beast being the "nature" of his spirit. 

These being "of" the "world" are also born of "flesh", and are "carnally" minded; "earthly", "sensual", and "devilish" and will do the "lusts" of their father the Devil= sinful behavior.

Those who are of the world, are also of the Prince and spirit of this world, and are guided by and empowered by his wicked spirit. These carnally minded men by this "spirit of covering" are given the heart and mind like a "natural" brute beast.

It is written in Ecclesiastes 3:18 “I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are "beasts.” 

We know this “beast nature” has been around for some time now, and is not limited to the very last days, even though "it" is gaining more and more disciples by "deception".

Many men held in high regard by their peers in this world can also fit the profile as shown in Psalm 49:20“Man that is in honour, and "understandeth not", is like the "beasts" that perish.”

Jesus showed us in the parable of “that man” how this “wicked generation” or the "last state" of mankind would be worse than his first state; just as it is written evil men and deceivers would also wax worse and worse. 

2 Timothy 3:13 “But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.”

We know this Beast mentality was present during Jesus and the apostle’s time, as is witnessed by the apostles themselves: just as one characteristic of these is like "natural"brute beast (natural man) would be they also "understand not" the spiritual things of God. 

Paul fought with those carnally minded men who were of the body of the scarlet colored beast, and of the synagogue of Satan, at Ephesus; whose "manner" is after that of men. 

1 Corinthians 15:32 “If after “the manner of men” I have fought with “beasts” at Ephesus,…”

This same nature and mannerism is working in the first natural man, and  is empowered by the Red Dragon, giving these "carnally minded" men preachers, teachers, prophets, politicians, scientists, and even world leaders a place and seat of authority for a time in this world.

This nature and manner and power is of the Serpent being cunning and crafty, with words often times as smooth as oil, but speaking lies.

The son’s nature is like his father’s nature, as the scarlet beasts nature is as the Devils nature and doing his desire as well.

Just as the serpent was more "subtil" than any other beast of the field which the Lord God had made, so too are those who belong to the beast.

The Devil is also known as the Prince of the power of the air= false doctrine breathed and moved by his spirit= wind. 

Ephesians 4:14 “That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and "cunning craftiness", whereby they lie in wait to deceive;”

And again the characteristics and nature of those who are of the Beast are spoken of by the apostles, 
these being evil and "unable to understand" the spiritual things of God, because they are still in the "flesh" and in "sin", and thereby still in darkness.

2 Peter 2:12 “But these, as "natural brute beasts", made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they "understand not"; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;”

Jude 1:10 “But these speak evil of those things "which they know not": but what they know "naturally", as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.”

1 Corinthians 2:14 “But the "natural man" receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: "neither can he know them", because they are spiritually discerned.

1 John 4:6 “We are of God: he that knoweth God "heareth us"; he that is not of God "heareth not us." Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and "the spirit of error.”

So try the spirits.

In the Old Testament this lack of wisdom into understanding Gods words was shown as “brutish” or beast like.

For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.
A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.
Surely I am more brutish than any man, and have not the understanding of a man.
Surely the princes of Zoan are fools, the counsel of the wise counsellors of Pharaoh is become brutish: how say ye unto Pharaoh, I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings?
But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.
Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.
For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.
Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

In the meantime,the beast has already said he will enact legislation to put microchips in its citizens.

I'm sure it will be used as part of its cashless society as well.

I predict it will be two or three more years before the second beast is given to him to practice the authority of the first beast on its behalf though.

24 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

In the meantime,the beast has already said he will enact legislation to put microchips in its citizens.

I'm sure it will be used as part of its cashless society as well.

I predict it will be two or three more years before the second beast is given to him to practice the authority of the first beast on its behalf though.

But that is not the mark of the man/beast as described by the words of God.  The mark of the man/beast is the sin/sin nature working in all those who are “of the Devil” by serving sin.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

But that is not the mark of the man/beast as described by the words of God.  The mark of the man/beast is the sin/sin nature working in all those who are “of the Devil” by serving sin.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Scripture does not say the mark is sin.It says they are given the mark and no one will be able to buy or sell without it.

If you want to believe the false prophet is decieving people to recieve sin ,that's fine if you want to call it that.But no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Scripture does not say the mark is sin.It says they are given the mark and no one will be able to buy or sell without it.

If you want to believe the false prophet is decieving people to recieve sin ,that's fine if you want to call it that.But no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark.

Yes, the words of God do say sin is a mark, from the OP….

Here is more proof that “sin is called a mark” in scripture....

It is written in Job 7:20 “I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee, O thou preserver of men? why hast thou set me as a mark against thee, so that I am a burden to myself?”

Job 10:14 “If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity." 

Psalm 130:3 If thou, Lord, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

And it is written in Jeremiah 2:22"For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me,saith the Lord."

1 minute ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Yes, the words of God do say sin is a mark, from the OP….

Here is more proof that “sin is called a mark” in scripture....

It is written in Job 7:20 “I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee, O thou preserver of men? why hast thou set me as a mark against thee, so that I am a burden to myself?”

Job 10:14 “If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity." 

Psalm 130:3 If thou, Lord, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

And it is written in Jeremiah 2:22"For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me,saith the Lord."

So you believe the second beast will put sin into children that can be used for buying and selling?

You think those children will go to the store and buy a candy bar with sin?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

55 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe the second beast will put sin into children that can be used for buying and selling?

You think those children will go to the store and buy a candy bar with sin?

You assume the buying and selling has to do with food.  It has to do with the buying and selling of souls.

it is written … “Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves,”

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

Matthew 4:8-10

King James Version

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve”

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?