• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The imagery in the Revelation is very symbolic and is not to be discerned by man’s wisdom.

Why do you think the Lord says…

“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding”

Where do you think that Wisdom and understanding into the deep spiritual things of God comes from?

Let me give you a clue..,

1 Corinthians 2:10-11

King James Version

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”

Nothing symbolic about it.

The armed forces of the north will give everyone a mark in their right hands or forehead to be used for buying and selling.

The saints who speak up about it are imprisoned and killed for those 42 months.

It's not symbolic of persecution.It is persecution.

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

There's nothing symbolic about what is going to take place in Israel.The saints will be persecuted for the word of God and their testimony of Jesus.And no,they will not be able to buy or sell anything during this 42 months period.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

38 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Nothing symbolic about it.

It's not symbolic of persecution.It is persecution.

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

There's nothing symbolic about what is going to take place in Israel.The saints will be persecuted for the word of God and their testimony of Jesus.And no,they will not be able to buy or sell anything during this 42 months period.

Do you actually think the whole world is going to be worshipping a literal and physical 7 headed Red Dragon?

Dont you suppose that imagery is symbolic of Satan/ Leviathan/ the Devil/ the old Serpent?

Dont you know Gods words are spoken in a mystery, in similitudes, in proverbs, and in parables?

I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.”

Jesus taught using parables…

All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

It is not given to everyone to understand the many mysteries found in Gods words.

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:”

1 hour ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Do you actually think the whole world is going to be worshipping a literal and physical 7 headed Red Dragon?

Dont you suppose that imagery is symbolic of Satan/ Leviathan/ the Devil/ the old Serpent?

Dont you know Gods words are spoken in a mystery, in similitudes, in proverbs, and in parables?

I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.”

Jesus taught using parables…

All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

It is not given to everyone to understand the many mysteries found in Gods words.

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:”

No,the whole world doesn't worship the beast.Scriptire does not say that.

Scripture says the deadly wound was healed and the world followed after the beast.

Just because people from all over the world followed after the beast does not mean everyone in the world worships that beast.

And as I've stated before,the beast only wants to mark those who have followed after him.He has no intention of marking the world.He said himself he intends to mark those of his own kingdom who have followed him.

Do you never read the news?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

20 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,the whole world doesn't worship the beast.Scriptire does not say that.

Scripture says the deadly wound was healed and the world followed after the beast.

Just because people from all over the world followed after the beast does not mean everyone in the world worships that beast.

And as I've stated before,the beast only wants to mark those who have followed after him.He has no intention of marking the world.He said himself he intends to mark those of his own kingdom who have followed him.

Do you never read the news?

Revelation 13:3-4

King James Version

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon

which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”

So do you think all the world is worshipping a literal and physical 7 headed red dragon, or do you think perhaps this 7 headed red dragon could be “symbolic”of the Devil/ Leviathan/ Satan/ the old Serpent?

18 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Revelation 13:3-4

King James Version

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon

which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”

So do you think all the world is worshipping a literal and physical 7 headed red dragon, or do you think perhaps this 7 headed red dragon could be “symbolic”of the Devil/ Leviathan/ Satan/ the old Serpent?

I just explained to you that people from all over the world ,from all nations,tongues and peoples have followed after the beast already.The beast is already talking about marking its citizens.

But I will inform you,that it will still be a couple of years before the mark is given to its citizens.You will have to wait till the second beast arrives in his kingdom.

56 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I just explained to you that people from all over the world ,from all nations,tongues and peoples have followed after the beast already.The beast is already talking about marking its citizens.

But I will inform you,that it will still be a couple of years before the mark is given to its citizens.You will have to wait till the second beast arrives in his kingdom.

They are already marked by sin, as the mark of the man/beast is the sin/sin nature that is in those who are of their father the Devil.

I covered it all in my first several posts with lots and lots of scripture to prove all my points.

But in the past when I have asked others to prove their theory that the mark is a tattoo or a micro chip given so they can buy groceries, they can never provide a single verse of scripture to prove it.

Isn’t that strange?  Hmmm

29 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

They are already marked by sin, as the mark of the man/beast is the sin/sin nature that is in those who are of their father the Devil.

I covered it all in my first several posts with lots and lots of scripture to prove all my points.

But in the past when I have asked others to prove their theory that the mark is a tattoo or a micro chip given so they can buy groceries, they can never provide a single verse of scripture to prove it.

Isn’t that strange?  Hmmm

It's strange that you believe everyone has received the mark of the beast thousands of years ago before John ever wrote about it.

That is strange.

15 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's strange that you believe everyone has received the mark of the beast thousands of years ago before John ever wrote about it.

That is strange.

And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

36 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:
And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

That's what I'm saying.

Revelation 13 is a prophecy about the future.You believe it was fulfilled 6000 years ago.

You believed it's about abel not being able to buy anything thousands of years before anything was sold.

Ridiculous

This is about the future

Revelation 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

12 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That's what I'm saying.

Revelation 13 is a prophecy about the future.You believe it was fulfilled 6000 years ago.

You believed it's about abel not being able to buy anything thousands of years before anything was sold.

Ridiculous

This is about the future

Revelation 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

That which hath been is now; and that whichis to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.