• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

I listen to WCHP (760 AM) and I know by now that not all christian ministries that claim to be bible believing and protestant are.

Many evangelical, protestant christian ministries have turned to joining the N.A.R. movement-= New Apostolic Reformation where they have joined their partnership with the RCC.

In some case it is very subtle to detect and therefore can mislead many.

The time will come when all those following the NAR ministries will be faced with having to pledge allegiance with the One world religion as they are involved in the coming new one world religion.

Joyce Meyers, Kenneth Copland and many more have adopted Gnostic philosophies and incorporate them into their preaching.

Basically the Gnostic believers believe Lucifer is the true god.

These preacher sound wonderful, say some very smart and useful things, seem to know the human condition so well but after closer examination you will find the error in their teachings if you truly know Gods Word.

Remember always satan comes as an angel of light to deceive as many as possible.

This is one way that many of the so called "elect" will be deceived.

Following doctrines of demons they will be bamboozled.

Question all, research for yourself and seek Gods Word alone for your counsel. And chose a bible that has not been compromised, corrupted by these organisations involved with the RCC that have distorted and removed a lot that points the value and importance and saving Grace the Blood of Christ Jesus and that Christ Jesus is the only begotten Son of God and the only way to God the Father,

So this morning  on WCHP radio, I heard David Jeremiah praise the current pope for leading such a good example.

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  437
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,232
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, 1to3 said:

I listen to WCHP (760 AM) and I know by now that not all christian ministries that claim to be bible believing and protestant are.

Many evangelical, protestant christian ministries have turned to joining the N.A.R. movement-= New Apostolic Reformation where they have joined their partnership with the RCC.

In some case it is very subtle to detect and therefore can mislead many.

The time will come when all those following the NAR ministries will be faced with having to pledge allegiance with the One world religion as they are involved in the coming new one world religion.

Joyce Meyers, Kenneth Copland and many more have adopted Gnostic philosophies and incorporate them into their preaching.

Basically the Gnostic believers believe Lucifer is the true god.

These preacher sound wonderful, say some very smart and useful things, seem to know the human condition so well but after closer examination you will find the error in their teachings if you truly know Gods Word.

Remember always satan comes as an angel of light to deceive as many as possible.

This is one way that many of the so called "elect" will be deceived.

Following doctrines of demons they will be bamboozled.

Question all, research for yourself and seek Gods Word alone for your counsel. And chose a bible that has not been compromised, corrupted by these organisations involved with the RCC that have distorted and removed a lot that points the value and importance and saving Grace the Blood of Christ Jesus and that Christ Jesus is the only begotten Son of God and the only way to God the Father,

So this morning  on WCHP radio, I heard David Jeremiah praise the current pope for leading such a good example.

I do not know who Kenneth Copeland is, But you are absolutely correct that Joyce Meyer is at least a gnostic teacher, If not a false teacher. 

If she isn't a false teacher, Then she is absolutely a gnostic teacher. 

• Thumbs Up 1