• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/28/2023 at 3:17 PM, douggg said:

And part of winning souls, making disciples, and preparing people for the Kingdom (all of which I agree with you totally) is to educate people of what the bible says is coming soon upon the earth - and make people aware of God's way to escape the wrath to come - i.e the rapture.

No such thing as a pre-trib rapture, it was the invention of John N. Darby 1830's and promoted by C.I. Scofield in his 1909 reference Bible, better known as dispensationalism

The Church will be on this earth to be eyewitnesses of the great tribulation and second coming, just as scripture teaches below

There won't be a pre-trib rapture of the church to heaven as Darby and Scofield taught, the church will be present on earth to be eyewitnesses of the great tribulation and second coming of Jesus in the heavens, just as Jesus taught below

Luke 21:25-28KJV

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

P.s.  Do not let the hyperbole of the Tanakh mislead you. It was always a prophetic device and not literal. Check out its use in the OT when Babylon or Egypt fell to God's wrath and jugement.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.27
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

Beloved ones, we heard our Lord Jesus said:

“But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21‬:‭9‬ ‭KJV‬

commotion meaning: a state of confused and noisy disturbance.

Let us heed what our Lord Jesus said, that we pray: 

Abba, 

we take heed what Jesus, our Teacher taught us when we shall hear of wars and commotions, that we do not be terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

Abba, let us be strengthen through Your Spirit, that we may not be terrified of wars and commotions. 

Amen.   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

No such thing as a pre-trib rapture, it was the invention of John N. Darby 1830's and promoted by C.I. Scofield in his 1909 reference Bible, better known as dispensationalism

The Church will be on this earth to be eyewitnesses of the great tribulation and second coming, just as scripture teaches below

There won't be a pre-trib rapture of the church to heaven as Darby and Scofield taught, the church will be present on earth to be eyewitnesses of the great tribulation and second coming of Jesus in the heavens, just as Jesus taught below

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

I did not write "pre-trib" rapture.

You did not go far enough in quoting from Luke 21.   

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The rapture is the event which Christians have been promised to escape.   

In 1Thessalonians5:9-11.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

---------------------------------------------------

So anyone outspoken against the rapture as the way of escaping the great tribulation - will be left behind, as they so desire, to be caught in the snare of the great tribulation.

Edited by douggg

51 minutes ago, douggg said:

The rapture is the event which Christians have been promised to escape. 

Sorry but this is nonsense. The failing of the western church is due to Darby and Scofield.

Life will continuse until He has put all his enemies under His feet. Ignore dispensational hype - it is untrue.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Sorry but this is nonsense. The failing of the western church is due to Darby and Scofield.

Life will continuse until He has put all his enemies under His feet. Ignore dispensational hype - it is untrue.

Justin, I am not a dispensationalist.   My rapture timing view, I call the anytime rapture view.    Anytime between right this very second, up until the Antichrist commits the Transgression of Desolation act of 2Thessalonians2:4.

ratpurewindow8.jpg.9b4a00ede726466e168eb66b785d2673.jpg

For comparison sake, here is the pre-trib rapture timing view on the same chart....

The pre-trib term is actually a misnomer.   What they really mean is pre-70th week.

Pretribraptureview.jpg.5cce5fe9e8e2a560312287feeb5db646.jpg

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

1 hour ago, douggg said:

Justin, I am not a dispensationalist.   My rapture timing view, I call the anytime rapture view.    Anytime between right this very second, up until the Antichrist commits the Transgression of Desolation act of 2Thessalonians2:4.

ratpurewindow8.jpg.9b4a00ede726466e168eb66b785d2673.jpg

For comparison sake, here is the pre-trib rapture timing view on the same chart....

The pre-trib term is actually a misnomer.   What they really mean is pre-70th week.

Pretribraptureview.jpg.5cce5fe9e8e2a560312287feeb5db646.jpg

You disregard the scripture below as if it dosent exist,, who will be lifting their heads and looking up at the return of Jesus Christ?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, douggg said:

I call the anytime rapture view

Forget the anit-Christ and abomination and tribulation view that already happened in the 1st century.

Forget the stuff (ALL OF IT) that churches mistakenly peddle. It is all hype. A time wasting message.

Expect a long long time until the second coming and the final days of out Lord. Remember He WILL put all His enemies under His feet and return in triumph. The other hype is just to hoodwink the church into doing nothing. Heresy really.

We are Commanded to go and evangilize the nations and teach them all the Lord told us to do. No more - no less!!

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

You disregard the scripture below as if it dosent exist,, who will be lifting their heads and looking up at the return of Jesus Christ?

truth7t7, you didn't follow up in Luke 21 to know when the things will begin to come to pass.

Jesus, gave the parable of the fig tree to know when to look up.   Because that generation will see all the things he spoke about in Luke 21:25-28 and would not pass away until all those things are fulfilled.

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

The fig tree is Jerusalem because Jesus cursed the fig tree beside the road as He and the disciples were about to enter Jerusalem - Jesus know that generation of Jerusalem would reject him.

In 1967, the Jews regained control of Jerusalem.   A generation, in Psalms 90:10, is 70 years, and if by strength 80 years.

So 1967 + 70 years =- 2037    Jesus will return to this earth by then.

So now is the time to look up , and even though no one knows the day nor hour of the rapture, we are to know the season, which Jesus indicated by the parable of the fig tree generation beginning - summer is near.

ratpurewindow8.jpg.3dd08fac6b5b410f1c4957707c7a84aa.jpg

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

20 hours ago, Keras said:

Many Scriptures show that we must stand firm in our faith and keep trusting the Lord for His protection, as we pass through all that must happen during the soon to happen end times events. 

As for knowing what the Lord has planned for the future, we cannot know it all, but most is set out in the Bible by all the Prophets. It is plainly stated, but understanding it is hidden from all who have believed in false theories and wrong doctrines. However, after the next prophesied event: the sudden and shocking Day when the Lord will send His fiery wrath, people will then know the truth. 

Isaiah 43:8 Bring forth this people, a people whose eyes are blind, whose ears are deaf.

Isaiah 35:4-5 Be strong, fear not; the Lord comes to save you, with His vengeance and retribution. THEN the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

Isaiah 42:18-20 You that are deaf; hear now, you that are blind; look and see! Who is so deaf and blind as My servant, the messenger that I send, the one who has My trust?

Isaiah 29:18 On that Day, the deaf will hear and the blind will see.

Isaiah 29:24 Then the confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will take instruction.

Isaiah 32:3-4 Then those who see and hear will understand clearly, the impetuous mind will know and the stammering tongue will speak fluently and plainly.

John 1`4:29 I have told you what will happen, so when it does take place; you may have faith

Two years ago, a revelation came to me or to speak plainly I popped my head out of my butt. I realized I had been lied to about health and then later finances. God wants us prosperous and wants us well because a dead Christian can't spread the word. The agape for His children. The satanic system is actually killing, stealing, and destroying our neighbor's livelihood. I've meditated a lot on my actions and inactions for the past 15 years my own style of Life Review. This boomer feels we are here because of my inaction. My tribalism had me distracted from the wiles of the devil. It had me focus on my neighbor instead satans system. Brothers and sisters get healthy and finances two ways to stand against the devil. Youtube "reversing diabetes" Peace