Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

In the scriptures we learn of the shake down to come.....

Isaiah 13:13; “Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.” 

Isaiah 24:19; “The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.” 

Isaiah 24:20; “The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again. (Mystery, Babylon shall fall)

Also here we see a reference to the heaven and earth shaking when the Lord shall roar out of Zion.

Joel 3:16; “The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.”

Also after the fullness of the Gentiles is fulfilled, then the Deliverer comes…Romans 11:26;
“And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:” 

The timing confirmed in Luke 21:24-26“And they (the Jews) shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Signs in the heavens and in the earth "before" the great and terrible day of the Lord come…

Joel 2:30-31; “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.”

Same signs repeat as confirmed by Jesus..
Luke 21:11; “And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.”

Signs in the earth and the heavens; also the signs specific to the sun, moon and stars ...

Joel 2:10; “The earth shall quake before them, the heavens shall tremble; the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.”

Joel 2:31;”The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, “before”the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.”

Joel 3:15; “The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.”

And the same signs are spoken of afterthe tribulation "of those days" (fullness of the Gentiles)

Matthew 24:29
"Immediately after the tribulation "of those days" shall the sun be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken, (note the powers that be on earth now are of God in heaven)

Mark 13:24;"But in those days, after that tribulation, `the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25: And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.”

Powers shaken, things removed by the Lords voice…

Hebrews 12:26-27 26 whose voice then shook the earth. But now He hath promised, saying, "Yet once more I shakenot the earth only, but also heaven." 27And these words, "yet once more," signifies the removing of those thingswhich can be shaken, such as things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. 

Those things shaken…

Luke 21:26
Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And again we read, He shall shake heaven and earth by His voice…

Hebrews 12:26; “Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.”

The Lord shall utter his voice from heaven… Jeremiah 25:30; “Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voicefrom his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against “all”the inhabitants of the earth.”

Joel 2:11; “And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executes his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Again the timing "after those days" (fullness of the Gentiles) and the events that will follow…

Matthew 24:29; “Immediately after the tribulation of "those days" shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven,and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:”

And again the timing, and events confirmed….

Revelation 6:12; “And I beheld when He had opened “the sixth seal,” and lo, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;”

Revelation 6:13; “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casts her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.” Revelation 6:14; “And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Same wording here in Isaiah 34:4; “And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falls off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.”

And again those things shaken and removed, and those things that remain.

Haggai 2:6; “For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

Hebrews 12:25-28; “See that ye refuse not him that speaks. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaks from heaven:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.27 And this word, Yet once more, signify the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannotbe shaken may remain.28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:”

And finally some good solid advice on how to remain….

Luke 6:47-4947 Whosoever cometh to me, and hears my sayings, and doeth them, I will show you to whom he is like:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a Rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a Rock.

49 But he that hears, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.”

Let your foundation be in the Lord our Rock, so that you might be able to stand and be firm in the faith, and not be moved or shaken. Peace

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

In Romans 13:1 we read “Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.” 

Many have a hard time grasping this verse because they look at the world and see all the evil being done by the powers that be in place.

But one needs to keep in mind what Jesus said about this world as being judged. 

John 12:31 “Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.”

The people of this world, like the children of Israel past, would reject the Lord. And like Israel, this world would also be given over to a cruel Prince like Israel had in Saul. 

This being given over to cruel Kings and lords was also shown in the 4 beast kingdoms that were prophesied to come upon the earth.

The conglomeration of the first 3 is shown in the 4th here in Revelation 13:2 “And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.”

But what many may not know is, the Lord warned the people of them before hand in Hosea 13:7-8 “Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them: 8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.”

The Lord explained to Israel this would happen because they had sinned more and more, and even exalted themselves in their own hearts and minds, even by worshipping the works of their own hands.

The Lord told them they had destroyed themselves in doing these evil things, and what would happen as a consequence. 

Hosea 13:9-11 “O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.10 I will be thy king: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities? and thy judges of whom thou saidst, Give me a king and princes?

11 I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath.”

So with the above knowledge we can now grasp why Israel and even this evil world has been given over to that Wicked, because they have also rejected the Light of the Truth in Jesus Christ.

It is even written of that Wicked and profane Prince with the power of the air, who also covers the heart and mind of man like a vail ; that “He who now let’s will let, until he be taken out of the way.” It is God who lets, until that covering spirit be taken out of the way.

The Lord can raise up nations, and the Lord can bring them down to the ground when they become lifted up in their own hearts and minds.

It is written “the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance.”

And it is also written “All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.”

So you see it is nothing for the Lord to raise up, and to also bring down a mighty nation, even the many nations and powers that be on this earth today. But that is exactly what the Lord is going to do when the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our God. 

Jesus foretold of "the powers of heaven" that shall be "shaken", as it also pertains to the "casting down" of the strongholds of this world. Even those who sit in places of power and authority who exalt themselves like lofty mountains above the knowledge of God; these mountains shall also be cast down and made low.

Jesus said in Luke 21:26 “Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.”

I always wondered why Jesus said the powers of heaven shall be shaken, because the Lords kingdom shall not be moved, as written in Hebrews 12:28“Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:”

But it is written the kingdoms of the heathen are to be moved, or shaken….

Psalm 46:6 “The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.”

So why did Jesus say the powers of heaven shall be shaken?

I believe Paul gives us the answer here in Romans 13:1“Let every soul be subject unto the "higher powers". For there is no power but of God: the "powers that be" are ordained of God.”

So basically God is the one who is going to be shaking the powers that be; and also we see in scripture where the powers that be also exalt themselves above the host of heaven.
Luke 10:15 “And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.”

Notice here where we see they exalt themselves above the stars of God and of heaven….

Isaiah 14:13 “For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:”

Nahum 3:16 “Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and fleeth away.”

But notice how the Lord compares these people’s strongholds like figs that fall when shaken in verse 12

“All thy strong holds shall be like fig trees with the firstripe figs: if they be shaken, they shall even fall into the mouth of the eater.”

So now perhaps we have some more insight into the parable of the fig tree and this verse here….

Revelation 6:13 “And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.” 

I believe in Revelation 6:14 we see a shaking of the kingdoms of the world, notice we are told the mountains are moved…”And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.”

But in Revelation 16 we see the mountains (kingdoms) are no longer found…Revelation 16:18-20 “And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nation’s fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.”

So this confirms what the Lord showed Daniel about the kingdoms (mountains) being smote by the stone, or the Lord our Rock, and no place being found for them in 

Daniel 2:34-35 “Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.”

The casting down of the thrones is shown to us in Daniel 7:9, but look what is also shown to us in verse 18 “But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.” 

So be patient, and be of good cheer..... 

Luke 12:32 “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” 

Peace and God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

57 minutes ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

So be patient, and be of good cheer...

This is a wall of words that few will read. We all have bibles and can see for ourselves. If you have something concise to say, say it in as few words as you can. Parroting scripture just means you will mostly be ignored. :mellow:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

With all the shaking earth and heavens ,it's funny that the abomination that causes desolation causes greater tribulation than anything the world has ever seen since there was a nation ,or ever shall be.

It shows just how bad the abomination of desolation is.

Mathew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.