Why is it when my relative has an outburst bad things happen to me

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  1.62
  • Days Won:  0

He has anger issues and I have been terrified of him the whole time I been living with him. I made the biggest mistake of moving in with him when I was 17 and now I'm a adult but I am scared. I don't have a stable income to afford my own place and the state I am living in is expensive. It seems like when he has anger outburst bad things happen and I live in fear not knowing the next time he will blow up in anger. I tried my hardest to ask friends in the past and of course they didn't help. One girl said she was going to help and of course nothing. I tried asking an old church that I used to to an the pastors solution was for me to be married off to a 43 year old man. The man was watching me since I was a minor which I find odd and the age gap he could of tried to manipulate me who knows what would happen if I married him. I was weak and tempted and almost did marry him. The fact that it happened at the old church when I was at my weakest. I tried organizations and those didn't work either. I have been stuck here 8 years crying and miserable. I am very lonely too I have no friends or anything. I just don't understand why and he will take his anger out on me when my other relatives wife acted up. I guess it was mysgony he would say stuff like "women like you need to be put in your place." He also tormented all my life growing up from a child to adult. I just want to be free and happy and married. I need 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,306
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

Do you regularly attend the same church?

Do you take part in church activities? 

Can you get a better paid and more regular hours work?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.54
  • Days Won:  1

Don't allow your fear to become the focus of you life, because what you focus your life on is what your life becomes.   God will help you do this if you ask.

You find what you look for and what you have is, whether you know it or not, what you have looked for so don't let fear direct your attention to things you don't want, focus instead on what you want your life to become.  God will help you do this if you ask.

Forgive those who have wronged you and forget those wrongs and you will be free of their control of your life, otherwise they will control your life till the last days of your life and keep you from finding peace and fulfillment in your life.  God will help you do this if you ask.

This is not easy because nothing worthwhile is easy, if it was it wouldn't be worthwhile, and this isn't instant because if it was it would be meaningless.  God will give you the patience, peace, and power to do this if you ask.