IGNORED

Many false teachers, false prophets, and deceivers were prophesied to come.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,090
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

And Our SPIRITUAL body is BORN and we no longer be of this world.  It is when we start FEEDING on the words of God to MATURE and when we EAT the body and blood of Christ to stay that way.  It is our spiritual person that never dies that we feed.  

And there are 2 bodies. So, our spiritual body passes from death to life or IS BORN from above...something ADAM was 'formed' with but couldn't be passed on once he ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.  THAT is what died.  The flesh body 'in the day'...

25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Those who are not 'born from above' do not have a 'spiritual body' nor spirit BORN from above so not able to FOLLOW HIM at the death of this flesh (ADAM death) and so go to the grave/ hell at death and are not raised up until Christ returns...

at least that is how I see it.  

28And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

BECAUSE all natural bodies die...and that is what was passed on to us.

So the ADAM death HAS TO BE OF THE FLESH BODY, and not the soul/spirit/spiritual body being

I THINK we are in agreement, until we are born SPIRITUALLY, we are 'the living dead'.  

Adam was created with a natural body and a  SPIRITUALITY but when he sinned no longer would WE be able to be born with it, we had to be born from above THROUGH another means.  

We are body, soul, and spirit.

Our physical bodies are our outward identity, which is corruptible and temporal, and shall be changed at the resurrection.

Our soul is our inward identity that is eternal.  The soul receives either eternal life through Christ, or eternal damnation because of sin.

Our spirit is our nature, heart/mind. This is what is “renewed” in us when we are born again of the Holy Spirit.

The first Adam nature/heart/mind/spirit is “flesh” or carnal, being earthly and sinful. We were “by our first nature” the children of wrath because of sin…

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were “by nature the children of wrath,”even as others.“

When we are born again of the Holy Spirit our physical body does not change nor does our soul, it is the heart/mind/spirit (our nature) that is changed and renewed.

We are given “the divine nature”of Christ at spiritual rebirth…

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of “the divine nature,” having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.”

We are given the heart/mind/ Spirit of Christ at spiritual rebirth….

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
A new heart also will I give you, and a newspirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in “newness of spirit,”and not in the oldness of the letter.

We will be given new glorified bodies at the resurrection.

Peace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

The first Adam nature/heart/mind/spirit is “flesh” or carnal, being earthly and sinful. We were “by our first nature” the children of wrath because of sin…

But not until he disobeyed.  He was FORMED of the earth but he wasn't formed with a sinful spirit anymore than with sinful flesh. 

THAT changed because he disobeyed and ate and that is what CAUSED DEATH..."...for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die".

BEFORE that death wasn't an issue.  NOT of the flesh and not of the spirit.  

So what 'died'?  Not only spiritual INNOCENCE but the BODY became 'corrupted' and began to die.  

"If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; then the LORD hath not sent me." Numbers 16:29 KJV

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

We will be given new glorified bodies at the resurrection.

Agreed as long as that resurrection comes at the first death, the death of the 'body'

for those who have received
 THE GIFT OF SALVATION anyhow. 

8 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

But not until he disobeyed.  He was FORMED of the earth but he wasn't formed with a sinful spirit anymore than with sinful flesh. 

THAT changed because he disobeyed and ate and that is what CAUSED DEATH..."...for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die".

BEFORE that death wasn't an issue.  NOT of the flesh and not of the spirit.  

So what 'died'?  Not only spiritual INNOCENCE but the BODY became 'corrupted' and began to die.  

"If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; then the LORD hath not sent me." Numbers 16:29 KJV

Right, Adam was first made in the “image of God” being first created “perfect in his ways,” like God.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.”

But sin marred that perfect image in man, and seperated man spiritually from the face/presence/glory of God.

Jesus came to resolve those issues on the cross.

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate “to be conformed to the image of his Son,”that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

16 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Those are not the words of Jesus. Who said seventy times seventy...

He has died on the Cross he can not take the back.

He will never hold our sins against us...Paul said the accudatory paper about our sins has been nail on the Cross. 

In the day we appear before Jesus after we die the first thing Jesus is looking up is if we have believe in him.  Amen!

I agree with what you wrote, although here is what Jesus said, in context.  Matthew 18:21-23, "Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." So your quote is wrong.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,972
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Right, Adam was first made in the “image of God” being first created “perfect in his ways,” like God.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.”

But sin marred that perfect image in man, and seperated man spiritually from the face/presence/glory of God.

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate “to be conformed to the image of his Son,”that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

This is a copy from the first paragraph of your post above " @Stewardofthemystery said " Right, Adam was first made in the “image of God” being first created “perfect in his ways,” like God. 

The above paragraph is of two distinct parts. The first one is:

(Right, Adam was first made in the “image of God)

The text in Genesis 1:27. So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them. 

The text from the quote of @Stewardofthemystery DIFFERS from the text original text in more than one way. @Stewardofthemystery wrote

"Adam was first made in the image of God"

It differs with the text in Genesis in that...the text in Genesis says that " GOD CREATED MANKIND IN HIS OWN IMAGE, IN THE IMAGE OF God he created them. 

***The subject in the Genesis text it is about "MANKIND" and the subject in the quote of the poster is about "ADAM". 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

That would have been the 'cherub' turned Satan,

not Adam 

14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

• Praise God! 1

That would be those like the prophet Jeremiah....

1The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:

2To whom the word of the LORD came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.

3It came also in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the carrying away of Jerusalem captive in the fifth month.

4Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

5Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,972
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

11 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

That would be those like the prophet Jeremiah....

1The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:

2To whom the word of the LORD came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.

3It came also in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the carrying away of Jerusalem captive in the fifth month.

4Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

5Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Strange text. 

• Interesting! 1

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@Stewardofthemystery 

@Stewardofthemystery  @Stewardofthemystery..the text in Genesis says that " GOD CREATED MANKIND IN HIS OWN IMAGE, IN THE IMAGE OF God he created them. 

***The subject in the Genesis text it is about "MANKIND" and the subject in the quote of the poster is about "ADAM". 

The word “man”H120 means “Adam”…

Gen 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man H120 in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominionover the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Lexicon :: Strong's H120 - 'āḏām

Strong’s Definitions

אָדַם ʼâdam, aw-dam'; from H119; ruddy