IGNORED

Many false teachers, false prophets, and deceivers were prophesied to come.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

AND YOU SHALL BRUISE HIS HEEL....

So said Yhvh God to the serpent 

BECAUSE YOU (SATAN) have done this

CURSED YOU (SATAN) are more than all livestock and more than every beast of the field

on YOUR belly YOU (SATAN) shall go

and dust YOU (SATAN) shall eat all the days of your life

and enmity I will put between 

YOU (SATAN) and the woman

and between YOUR SEED (SATAN) and her seed (CHRIST)

He (CHRIST) shall bruise YOUR HEAD (SATAN)

and YOU (SATAN) bruise his heel (CHRIST)

YOUR SEED  -  NOUN - MASCULINE SINGULAR CONSTRUCT :: SECOND PERSON MASCULINE SINGULAR

HER SEED -  NOUN - MASCULINE SINGULAR CONSTRUCT :: THIRD PERSON FEMININE SINGULAR

both of them SINGULAR MAKING THE SUBJECT

SATAN AND CHRIST

BUT WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING forth 

“It” is what bruises (covers or darkens) the mind of the children of “the flesh” ( the serpents seed) from receiving the Testimony of the Spirit (Spirit of Truth)

it would read like this

YOU (SATAN) and the woman

and between YOUR SEED (SATAN) and her seed 

HE shall bruise your head

and you (Christ)
shall bruise HIS HEEL

INSTEAD OF

He shall bruise YOUR HEAD (SATAN)  

and YOU (SATAN) bruise his heel

BUT NONE OF THEM ARE PLURAL SO HOW DO YOU GET FROM THERE TO 'THE MIND OF THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH' WHICH WOULD BE?  

"Your seed" does NOT refer to Jesus, since He is not Eve's child.  If He was then He was born with a sin nature (which is false).  He is God's son via the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,886
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, JimmyB said:

I agree with what you wrote, although here is what Jesus said, in context.  Matthew 18:21-23, "Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." So your quote is wrong.

Thank you for the specifics..it's good to know exactly what the scripture says. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.33
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  2.81
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

AGAIN, they are SINGULAR not plural.  Making them to be 'plural' is not only changing what is actually written it is also adding to the words of God here. 

All souls belong to GOD, not the 'serpent'.  We are not born 'children of the devil'.  That truth will be revealed when the dead rise at the Lords return.  

Satan doesn't create anything or anyone, all he does is deceive and destroy. 

I have heard of 'serpents seed' as those who are of their father the devil, those born to destruction, ect

but NEVER have I heard that everyone born is born of Satan. 

I can't hardly even write that.  

They are single spirits that work in “many”

There is the spirit of the Devil that works “in many.”(children of the flesh)

And there is the Spirit of God/Christ that also works “in many.”(children of the Spirit)

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is “in” you, than he that is “in” the world.
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

"Your seed" does NOT refer to Jesus, since He is not Eve's child.  If He was then He was born with a sin nature (which is false).  He is God's son via the Holy Spirit.

I did not like the above statement. It makes reference to "your seed" but not scripture is given, even the scripture just to verify that it was correctly quoted from. 

"We must know with clarity when the words spoken "your seed" who spoke those words and to whom they were spoken...and then we should understand the why were spoken at that specific time and not another time...It's obvious that God was speaking about something that he knew the shifting that took place at that time. 

We must understand what took place and why God predicted it's end...something happened that was NOT EVERLASTING. 

and both God and the Serpent knew about it...

Please post the relevant scripture with the version of the Bible. 

either we are all the serpents seed until we aren't or 1/3 is?  which is it?

All who live in sin are “of” the Devil

He that committeth sin is “of the devil;” for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

How does that work in the context of Rev 12?

The false prophet “spirit”of the Devil “deceives the whole world”

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which (((deceiveth the whole world:))) he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

who are the 'stars of heaven' that were cast to the earth?

I just wanted to say this has been interesting.  I love it when I am forced to look closely at my beliefs and to prove them with what is actually written.  So, THANK YOU for a wonderful day, I have really enjoyed it.  I have had to look into things I have never even heard before.  And maybe more than that, thank you for sticking with the subject and not attacking my person or my intelligence.  

What I AM REALLY hoping for is something you have put forth (that I am presently be rejecting, you know that knee jerk reaction) turns out to be a truth I did not possess before.  Those always seem to bring about the most advancement in the shortest amount of time in my life and who could ask for anything more.  It's been a while since I got that 'pit of my stomach' feeling...always good one way or the other.  

I am going to look into this and there was something in that long post too!!  Again, thank you.

They are the angels who were deceived by all the lies of the False prophet spirit ( the tail of the Red Dragon)

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

They are “the host of heaven” or the evil angels that were cast down…

And it waxed great, even to “the host of heaven;” and it cast down some of “the host” and of “the stars”to the ground, and stamped upon them

They were the evils angels that believed all the lies of Satan and were cast out with Satan after Jesus was resurrected and ascended to heaven.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and (((his angels were cast out with him.))))

And your welcome!  Always glad to share what the Lord has revealed to me by His Spirit.  Peace and God bless

@Stewardofthemystery

The Jews and the Pharisees were commented about their righteousness and they kept and quard their religious Calendar...they were also the defenders of the Sinai Covenant. 

Jesus commented about the high standard of their righteousness. 

He had high comments about Nicodemus...and his righteousness towards the keeping of the Law. 

Those were the people of God and not the Devil because they hated sin and those who do it.

So God can say to them you are my children you who practice righteousness...

But this is not truth in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

The works of anyone's righteousness will be considered for something but not having peace with the Heavenly Father...who is asking everyone to believe in Jesus Christ the one he has send...

It is faith in Jesus Christ that Justifies anyone before the Heavenly Father. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

12 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@Stewardofthemystery

The Jews and the Pharisees were commented about their righteousness and they kept and quard their religious Calendar...they were also the defenders of the Sinai Covenant. 

Jesus commented about the high standard of their righteousness. 

He had high comments about Nicodemus...and his righteousness towards the keeping of the Law. 

Those were the people of God and not the Devil because they hated sin and those who do it.

So God can say to them you are my children you who practice righteousness...

But this is not truth in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

The works of anyone's righteousness will be considered for something but not having peace with the Heavenly Father...who is asking everyone to believe in Jesus Christ the one he has send...

It is faith in Jesus Christ that Justifies anyone before the Heavenly Father. 

The children who are firstborn of “the flesh”are not the children of God, but those who are born again of the Promise of “the Spirit” are the children of God.

That is, They which are the children of “the flesh,”these are not the children of God: but the children of “the promise”are counted for “the seed.”

The promise of the Father is the seal of the Holy Spirit….

And, behold, “I send the promise of my Father upon you:”but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for “the promise of the Father,”which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father “the promise of the Holy Ghost,” he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, JimmyB said:

If someone else doesn't jump on this then I will come back to it.  Eve is the mother of ALL LIVING.  Mary was flesh and blood, so the 'sin nature' thing doesn't change.  

Jesus wouldn't be flesh and blood nor son of man is Jesus wasn't born of a woman.  Mary CONCEIVED; she wasn't an incubator.   YES, HIS FATHER is GOD.