• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Has this forum ever considered having a special place for Rabbinicals to come in and discuss/debate, or is that viewed to be "burdensome" for many posters?

Mark -

The frustration is that he has a name that is deceptive to his preaching.

Also, in a different thread he sounded like he was asking for help, when every response indicates that he already made up hois mind, and in another place posted that he wants to convince everyone of the "truth" as he believes it.

That to me says, "Deception," and this is why I have been angered

Ditto on that line of thought. :huh:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Has this forum ever considered having a special place for Rabbinicals to come in and discuss/debate, or is that viewed to be "burdensome" for many posters?

Mark -

The frustration is that he has a name that is deceptive to his preaching.

Also, in a different thread he sounded like he was asking for help, when every response indicates that he already made up hois mind, and in another place posted that he wants to convince everyone of the "truth" as he believes it.

That to me says, "Deception," and this is why I have been angered.

Oh I think so, if I were a betting person I would say he is a poser. But we don't know, and the Internet is kind of funny in that you can't see the whole person we are communicating with, so we miss so much, particularly their intentions.

But on the other hand why not answer him, and sharpen our own apologetic skills, as we are to be equipped to answer these questions as the bible tells us to be equipped to give our reasons for belief. I was originally suspicious as most of his critiques are things I have heard before on other non-Christian and anti-Christian web-sites which include many who simply want to bring up these old canards. Nothing he is saying is very new.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Saint's,

JIML is on Moderation Review.

As far as treating him any differently than we would any other seeker or malcontent. He may have come here with a preconceived notion. That does not keep us from operating in our Lords Grace.

George says something from time to time about the New World Order. I am reminded of it here in this instance. George reflects on Conspiracy theory's when he speaks of it. Yet it is applicable here. If Big Brother is watching? He's going to get Saved. Cause he will be watching me walk out my Faith in the Lord.

Yes this man may have come with an agenda and may have not. That does not preclude us from being who Daddy has called us to be. A Light shed in the dark. :laugh:

Let's stand fast and;

1Pe