• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

Anyone who reads newspapers or consults internet based news sources like Reuters, BBC or CNN is aware that tensions have been mounting between the United States and China over the issue of Taiwan.  

The issue goes back to post WWII and the civil war in China between Chiang Kai-shek of the Nationalist Chinese and Mao Tse-tung of the Communist Chinese.  American leaders, as usual, backed the right wing dictator Chiang Kai-shek and lost the entire game, meaning China. In full retreat from mounting military pressure by chairman Mao's Communist armies Chiang retreated to the island of Taiwan where he set up his government in absentia.   There it sits to this day.

Throughout the post WWII history of Chinese-Taiwanese relations the USA has stood in the gap between the two nations and claimed it would defend Taiwan's right to sovereignty (mostly because we had established lucrative trade relations with Taiwan).  For most of those years, the preeminence of American Naval and Air power has served to restrain the Communist Chinese from seizing the island of Taiwan by force.  

All of that has changed.

The United States is no longer the preeminent military power in the Western Pacific.  Communist China has built a powerful military that its leaders believe can wrest control of Taiwan back into the hands of Bejing where it belongs (they say). 

Military leaders on both sides have studied tactics and strategy for combating one another.  Both are ready for the shooting war to begin.

Military estimates believe such a conflict would be a very bloody affair.  Many do not believe the United States could successfully defend Taiwan from Chinese invasion. Virtually all agree it would be considerably costly in terms of ships and men of the US Navy, Air Force and Marines.

Several months ago Xi Jin Ping, president of the People's Republic of China (Communist), stated that his military would be ready to invade Taiwan by the year 2027.

That estimate has changed.

I have recently been informed by an individual who is a citizen of the Russian Federation (*) that hostilities will commence "early in October".  These hostilities will be preceded by negotiations between America and Communist China.  These negotiations are scheduled to fail.   Let me repeat that - scheduled to fail.  Hostilities will commence shortly after the failure of negotiations.

Perhaps my source isn't as reliable as the media press that's consumed with reviews and box office receipts from the new Barbie movie, but it is focused upon events of more importance to us as a nation - namely a very violent and costly war with China.

Consider if you will the consequences to each of us if war does in fact begin in less than two months.   Consider a new wave of shortages - longer lasting and much more severe than the previous one.  Consideration of imminent war suggests one prepare for shortages.

For instance, one of the items that first became apparent was the lack of toilet paper.  I suggest the reader buy and install a BIDET on at least one of the toilets in the house.  Additional paper products as well as cleaning products should be hoarded.  We can get along quite well without ice cream, but we do need laundry soap.

THINK SHORTAGES

I'm sure the reader can come up with a number of other items that can be acquired while they are available.  It's certainly wise to try.

When you hear or read about negotiations with China being conducted concerning Taiwan it will already be too late.

Prayerfully consider this matter.   I submit this to you in the spirit of brotherly love and consideration.   

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) The individual has been ordered to leave the US for return to Russia on 8/19/23.  I cannot divulge her name, but she is well placed in the Russian elite so as to be aware of these matters.

Edited by choir loft
punctuation