• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,029
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

On 9/23/2023 at 6:55 PM, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Actually Justice Kavanaugh didn't do anything. There was an open letter shown during the confirmation hearings with over 60 people including women at that party decades ago who said they know for a fact that he didn't do anything improper that night. Also, the Ford lady who accused him had changed her story multiple times. Funny thing is Biden was also accused of being improper by at least 4 women I can remember, yet the media refused to cover those stories. 

Yes. There are three important things:

1. It's an irrelevance if he did.

2. There is overwhelming evidence that he didn't.

3. A lot of the public believes he is guilty of ALL the charges, even running a "sex ring" in college. The bible mentioned this about the end days: He'll send a strong delusion. The amount of delusion coming from the left the last ten years is truly remarkable. It was bad in the past, but it has become, quite literally, insane. These are not reasonable people. You cannot even have an honest debate with them. They literally don't hear what you are saying and will try to shout you down. I've seen it and I've experienced it.

We are in a huge cultural divide today the likes of which I've never seen in my lifetime in the US (70 years). I've even been cancelled on a couple of forums because of things I said back in 2020 that have turned out to be absolutely correct. 

"May you live in interesting times."

Edited by Still Alive

18 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

Man the left would certainly LOVE that because bifen would call out the military just like when the military was used against the WW1 vets that were gathering at the capital to protect...

Even though it is supposed to be illegal to use the military against US citizens all they have to do is say the uprising is being done at the direction of russia and they'll start killing American citizens with no problem.

Nah, not so much any more... they have been kicking conservatives out of the military ever since biden was installed as the north bound side of a south bound donkee!

What's going on here is mass psychosis bu spiritual wickedness in high places (demons) in preparation of the coming one world government, one world religion all ruled by the anti-christ.

This is why so many people are suddenly doing all their weirdness and don't know why, they just know they suddenly support stuff... and sadly many who claim to be Christians are falling pray to demonic influence which of course was foretold in God's Word.

Like I keep saying, 2024 is going to be one for the history books. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.35
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, FJK said:

They didn't have to say that in Little Rock, Eisenhower just did it to enforce domestic law and his purpose had nothing to do with any foreign threat to the US..

I'm talking about the WW1 vets that were protesting in Washington DC in 1932 where the military was called out to remove them by force.

President Herbert Hoover then ordered the U.S. Army to clear the protectors and Army Chief of Staff General Douglas MacArthur commanded a contingent of infantry and cavalry, supported by six tanks. The Bonus Army marchers with their wives and children were driven out, and their shelters and belongings burned.

They justified using the military by claiming these WW1 veterans and those protesting with them were part of a planned communist uprising to overthrow the US government.

You can read all about it at - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army

Edited by Stan Murff

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  1.60

2 hours ago, Still Alive said:

Yes. There are three important things:

1. It's an irrelevance if he did.

2. There is overwhelming evidence that he didn't.

3. A lot of the public believes he is guilty of ALL the charges, even running a "sex ring" in college. The bible mentioned this about the end days: He'll send a strong delusion. The amount of delusion coming from the left the last ten years is truly remarkable. It was bad in the past, but it has become, quite literally, insane. These are not reasonable people. You cannot even have an honest debate with them. They literally don't hear what you are saying and will try to shout you down. I've seen it and I've experienced it.

We are in a huge cultural divide today the likes of which I've never seen in my lifetime in the US (70 years). I've even been cancelled on a couple of forums because of things I said back in 2020 that have turned out to be absolutely correct. 

"May you live in interesting times."

I know what you mean. I have noticed in recent times a great increase in acceptance of sin, even in the church. Christians and churches that teach false things have become widely accepted instead of rebuked. I definitely hope Jesus returns soon, I'm not sure how much longer this world can exist the way its going.

GOD BLESS YOU

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.35

3 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I have noticed in recent times a great increase in acceptance of sin, even in the church.

That's because they are being taught it's not possible for one to lose their salvation because all future sins are already automatically forgiven even before they are committed!

This is obviously NOT biblical and it's a snare, a trap of the devil.
It's only getting worse from here going forward

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.53
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

I'm talking about the WW1 vets that were protesting in Washington DC in 1932 where the military was called out to remove them by force.

The attack on the "Bonus Army", I'm familiar with it.

A Depression era generated thing with WWI vets demanding a promised bonus for their service be paid them to combat the economic conditions they were facing.

Different ways this could have been handled is a serious discussion in itself, yet the fact that armed force was the first resort and not the last is a lesson in itself, one that should be taken seriously today as we see difficult economic times and social conflicts developing around us.

6 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

That's because they are being taught it's not possible for one to lose their salvation because all future sins are already automatically forgiven even before they are committed!

This is obviously NOT biblical and it's a snare, a trap of the devil.
It's only getting worse from here going forward

Well fortunately its NOT possible to lose future salvation, but that's definitely not the reason churches have compromised with sin. 

The reason in my opinion is because Unbelievers have infiltrated the church, even becoming pastors who are teaching unbiblical things. Modern day preachers are teaching false prosperity and a different Jesus. They are downgrading sin and saying sin is covered by grace and repentance isn't needed. 

You can falsely ascribe this to OSAS if you want, but I don't know anyone who is OSAS who teaches people that sin isn't bad or shouldn't be repented of. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.53
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

You can falsely ascribe this to OSAS if you want, but I don't know anyone who is OSAS who teaches people that sin isn't bad or shouldn't be repented of. 

A simple question, and not a personal one so don't think of it as an affront of some kind since I can't think of a completely neutral way of saying it, but I'm wondering when the Apostles and other disciples of Jesus at the time received their salvation- Before or after his death, before or after his resurrection, before or after the Pentecost?

11 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I know what you mean. I have noticed in recent times a great increase in acceptance of sin, even in the church. Christians and churches that teach false things have become widely accepted instead of rebuked. I definitely hope Jesus returns soon, I'm not sure how much longer this world can exist the way its going.

GOD BLESS YOU

According to the bible it will get worse than it ever has. And, frankly, I can imagine ways it can get a LOT worse. Imagine, for example, the whole world being run like Nazi Germany, or East Berlin in the 1960's. Or the days of Pol Pot.

The rioters I see in the news every day remind me way too much of the Nazi brownshirts, if only in their attitudes. 

38 minutes ago, FJK said:

A simple question, and not a personal one so don't think of it as an affront of some kind since I can't think of a completely neutral way of saying it, but I'm wondering when the Apostles and other disciples of Jesus at the time received their salvation- Before or after his death, before or after his resurrection, before or after the Pentecost?

That's actually a good question and the honest answer is I don't know for sure. My best educated guess is that they received their salvation at different times during Christ's ministry. Obviously Judas never had saving faith and was likely following Jesus for selfish reasons. However we know that the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit is a Church age thing that didn't happen until Pentecost, as they weren't filled with the Holy Spirit until Pentecost. Now in the Church age, the Holy Spirit indwells people at the moment of salvation.