R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

1 Thessalonians 5:3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.  

That "peace and safety" mentioned by Paul refers to the situation in Israel specifically and other conflicting parts of the world which will be forced into peace deal by the 1st seal opening that launch antichrist to conquer the world with fake and short peace.

In April 2020 i dreamed of a heavily pregnant ugly old woman dress in black and this was not looked like an ordinary dream.

So i study the Bible and found what Paul refer to as a sudden birth pangs. I believe the ugly old woman speaks about this old ugly unGodly world and the heavy pregnancy speaks about the sudden labour pains which is getting closer and will strike sooner or later.

Things in this world are getting worst since 2020, Pandemic, deaths, lockdown, many businesses have been shut down, unemployments, millions people are desperate squeezed by wicked online money lenders, wars, droughts, flood, earthquake becomes more horrible. 

But as Paul said if we dont live in ignorance we won't be surprised like the rest of the world.

But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

I believe this is the warning from Elohim to let us be aware of this present situation of the world. This old world is heavily pregnant now and its going nowhere and its going down with destruction of this Old World Order into their socalled the Great Reset. When the birth pangs strike this present world will look like a picnic that never returns.

Maranatha

preg.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono

• R. Hartono changed the title to Remember that Paul prophesied about the labour pains on a pregnant woman