IGNORED

WorthyNews:Biden makes border history with most immigrant encounters in August ever recorded

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,314
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) – More than 300,000 immigrants attempted to enter the United States unlawfully or were paroled during August, surpassing all national records and spelling a catastrophe for the Biden administration that claimed its sweeping policy reforms were working.

In August, 304,162 people were apprehended by Border Patrol while crossing the border illegally, were deemed inadmissible by customs officers at ports of entry, or used new Biden initiatives to bypass the border and fly under the umbrella of temporary parole, according to data published by U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Friday.

The August number surpassed the record of 302,412 from December 2022. [ Source: Washington Examiner (Read More…) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

I read where he says he has fulfilled his promises on immigration.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

With the elections starting up this fall, I am sure that if it looks like there is going to be a big change, we will see many more try to enter while Biden is still in power, before the "door closes".

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, OneLight said:

With the elections starting up this fall, I am sure that if it looks like there is going to be a big change, we will see many more try to enter while Biden is still in power, before the "door closes".

The immigrants are simply a strategic weapon being wielded against us by our enemies, as is being done with Western civilization -what used to be called "Christendom"- as a whole.

It's actually a highly effective strategy, and one we don't know how or don't have the will to fight.

19 minutes ago, FJK said:

The immigrants are simply a strategic weapon being wielded against us by our enemies, as is being done with Western civilization -what used to be called "Christendom"- as a whole.

It's actually a highly effective strategy, and one we don't know how or don't have the will to fight.

I would agree that the US Government doesn't have the will to fight, but I do believe "We The People" do have the will and we do know how to stop this.  I really don't see the open border policy as an attack on "Christendom" as much as I see it as the Democrats piling up votes.  Once Biden's administration figures out how to allow the illegal immigrants to vote, it could be said they came full circle.  I personally believe that they are trying to stack the votes in their favor so they can continue to create a new value system and destroy the US we grew up in.

12 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I really don't see the open border policy as an attack on "Christendom" as much as I see it as the Democrats piling up votes.

I didn't work that clearly, I was actually connecting it to the Muslim invasion of Europe that is aimed at destroying its cultural nature and removing its traditional Christian religious values and customs.

Debatable, I suppose.  If you're familiar with Anomie consider how it could be deliberately induced and used to force a fundamental transformation of our folkways and mores into something different than they have ever been or would naturally develop into and replace it with something different..

10 minutes ago, FJK said:

I didn't work that clearly, I was actually connecting it to the Muslim invasion of Europe that is aimed at destroying its cultural nature and removing its traditional Christian religious values and customs.

Debatable, I suppose.  If you're familiar with Anomie consider how it could be deliberately induced and used to force a fundamental transformation of our folkways and mores into something different than they have ever been or would naturally develop into and replace it with something different..

Yes, I do see how the Muslims, who hold to such radical beliefs, are trying to rebuild what they once had, but on a global scale, but they don't need an open border to accomplish this.  All they need is to quietly move in and bite off our way of life bit by bit, slowly, but steadily.  Just the the frog and boiling water theory ... place a frog in boiling water and it will jump right out, but place it in a pot of clod water and slowly turn up the heat and you will cook him.

16 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Yes, I do see how the Muslims, who hold to such radical beliefs, are trying to rebuild what they once had, but on a global scale, but they don't need an open border to accomplish this.  All they need is to quietly move in and bite off our way of life bit by bit, slowly, but steadily.  Just the the frog and boiling water theory ... place a frog in boiling water and it will jump right out, but place it in a pot of clod water and slowly turn up the heat and you will cook him.

That's true, but they don't seem to want to do it slowly and quietly any more.  They've become very open and aggressive about it now.

Lampedusa for instance, and just one example, has a population of around 6000 and in two days last week alone had 7000 migrants arrive by just showing up on its shores illegally.  It's one of many stepping points into the rest of Europe where the EU is demanding their various members accept settle and then support them  without regard for what the people there want or are able to do using their own needed resources.

I think this is something that is deliberately planned and financed by someone other than the migrants themselves, but maybe I just have a conspiratorial nature about me and see it with biased eyes.

5 minutes ago, FJK said:

That's true, but they don't seem to want to do it slowly and quietly any more.  They've become very open and aggressive about it now.

Lampedusa for instance, and just one example, has a population of around 6000 and in two days last week alone had 7000 migrants arrive by just showing up on its shores illegally.  It's one of many stepping points into the rest of Europe where the EU is demanding their various members accept settle and then support them  without regard for what the people there want or are able to do using their own needed resources.

I think this is something that is deliberately planned and financed by someone other than the migrants themselves, but maybe I just have a conspiratorial nature about me and see it with biased eyes.

I won't pretend I understand why the EU is allowing this to happen over there outside of willing to encourage change for the sake of an ungodly ideal.  I can speak to our border in the US as I live here.

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

I won't pretend I understand why the EU is allowing this to happen over there outside of willing to encourage change for the sake of an ungodly ideal.  I can speak to our border in the US as I live here.

I understand that.  I find the demographics of those crossing out borders  illegally -if there is such a thing as illegal anymore- interesting, and I'm not talking in an ethnic sense of the word.