IGNORED

When will peace ever come to Israel ? Antichrist will make it by the 1st seal.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/22/2023 at 8:24 AM, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Donald Trump is a little crazy. He also said he doesn't ask God to forgive him for anything. But I'll still be voting for him next year.

From what I'm looking at in scripture,Trump will win the election and become king 

He will then give Israel an army to keep it safe but the army is defeated and everyone who trusted in Trump in Israel will be destroyed .He then destroys about the entire middle east with nukes.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

From what I'm looking at in scripture,Trump will win the election and become king 

He will then give Israel an army to keep it safe but the army is defeated and everyone who trusted in Trump in Israel will be destroyed .He then destroys about the entire middle east with nukes.

That's pretty funny. I don't see Donald Trump anywhere in Scripture. He brought peace to the middle East, something NO ONE has done. Funny you would brand Trump the Anti Christ when he did more positive things than any president in the last 40 years. We won't know who the Anti Christ is until it's too late, so honestly it's pointless to speculate, but since the world hates Trump and the Anti Christ will be respected by the world, that proves 1,000% it ISN'T Trump. But what if he's the LAST Trump?? 😂😂😂

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

That's pretty funny. I don't see Donald Trump anywhere in Scripture. He brought peace to the middle East, something NO ONE has done. Funny you would brand Trump the Anti Christ when he did more positive things than any president in the last 40 years. We won't know who the Anti Christ is until it's too late, so honestly it's pointless to speculate, but since the world hates Trump and the Anti Christ will be respected by the world, that proves 1,000% it ISN'T Trump. But what if he's the LAST Trump?? 😂😂😂

So you have not read about any of the presidents before Trump.That's explains why you don't know about Trump.

Just goes to show,if you slept through the last 40 years then you will probably sleep through the next 5 as well.