• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.65
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Truswell said:

Yes...the Bible begins with creation, billions of years ago, and we today are like grains of sand on the beach.

Billions of years ago actually depends on how you measure time, and that depends on what time really is, not what we perceive it to be with our very limited senses.

Guest AFlameOfFire

I just recently saved a picture I found on a video I believe of some dates in an old bible never saw something like that before. Shows the present year as being 1814 and to that present date it shows the counts of days from the beginning of the world as shown in it as being 5,788 unto that present date ( 1814) a little hard to read, and includes the beginning of the world in the years to Jesus Christ as something like 3,974 years 6 months and 10 days (pretty precise)

I stink at math so if it were true we would add the difference between 2023 and 1814 for more days to be added to that 5,788 days to come up with a more current figure. In the video that was done and it come up with something like 6000 years would be fulfilled in something like 3 years our time.

I haven't a clue but I saved it, I'll post it.

Years printed in an old bible.png

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Starise said:

Thanks but no thanks. (grin)

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, FJK said:

Billions of years ago actually depends on how you measure time, and that depends on what time really is, not what we perceive it to be with our very limited senses.

Billions of years as measured by the calendar hanging on my kitchen wall.

8 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I just recently saved a picture I found on a video I believe of some dates in an old bible never saw something like that before. Shows the present year as being 1814 and to that present date it shows the counts of days from the beginning of the world as shown in it as being 5,788 unto that present date ( 1814) a little hard to read, and includes the beginning of the world in the years to Jesus Christ as something like 3,974 years 6 months and 10 days (pretty precise)

I stink at math so if it were true we would add the difference between 2023 and 1814 for more days to be added to that 5,788 days to come up with a more current figure. In the video that was done and it come up with something like 6000 years would be fulfilled in something like 3 years our time.

I haven't a clue but I saved it, I'll post it.

Years printed in an old bible.png

That timeline only goes back to the parents of Cain and Able, when they were building a city wall to keep them safe from other people. (Chapter 4) There were many other ancient nations across the globe.

Edited by Truswell

Guest AFlameOfFire

I didn't write it, its in a old bible, says from Adam (in the red)  and also from the beginning of the world (in the blue).

Its neither here nor there with me. 

PITA.png

4 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I didn't write it, its in a old bible, says from Adam (in the red)  and also from the beginning of the world (in the blue).

Its neither here nor there with me. 

PITA.png

Thank you.

And, a quick Google tells us, the first people lived millions of years before the Biblical Adam and Eve who brought sin into the world.

This is why, IMO, God in the image of man, came to the Jews first. Then they killed the Saviour of the World, who paid the penalty for all those everywhere who believe in Him and accept him as their Lord and Saviour. But first it needed a Judas type figure, so that the redeemer could conquer death and provide a way of salvation for all mankind. This was God's wonderful plan of salvation for the whole world, for which I say thank you, Lord. 

Amen.

Edited by Truswell

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.65
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Truswell said:

Billions of years as measured by the calendar hanging on my kitchen wall.

Well, that must be one BIG calendar, and one BIG wall!

11 hours ago, FJK said:

Well, that must be one BIG calendar, and one BIG wall!

And one BIG ETERNAL GOD for whom a thousand years is like the blink of an eye. :)

Edited by Truswell