• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, farouk said:

@Anne2 While I'm not saying that there is moral equivalence between those behind recent events, it's true that generally speaking Israelis are not sympathetically disposed toward Christianity, to say the least. (Some Israelis will recognize that they have a lot of support from Christians in the West.)

Why is religion involved here? It is the Palestinain authority vs the Israeli's. Neither are Christian, nor the "Church". Scripture tells us men know right from wrong naturally. It is natural law. Some men are "just" (righteous) minded by nature, some are not. These are watching and hearing you. It is not a good look to defend rapists and murderers. Nor a good judgment in their eyes (nor can it be)_to look at the  historical events. There is in the law of Moses, judgements between men an men, and judgements between men and God. the day of Atonement distiguished the two, God's judgement on Israel as a nation, was distinct. His and his alone to avenge, as it is sin against God alone. Look at this in the law itself. God always judged the nations based on natural law. 

Announcing "peace" to those nations they were to war with. In short they gave them no cause to attack their fellow man. But they attacked them none the less, for just passing through. Natural law between MEN vs MEN.

Edited by Anne2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,561
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

1 minute ago, Anne2 said:

Why is religion involved here? It is the Palestinain authority vs the Israeli's. Neither are Christian, nor the "Church". Scripture tells us men know right from wrong naturally. It is natural law. Some men are just minded by nature, some are not. These are watching and hearing you. It is not a good look to defend rapists and murderers. Nor a good judgment in their eyes (nor can it be)_to look at the  historical events. There is in the law of Moses, judgements between men an men, and judgements between men and God. the day of Atonement distiguished the two, God's judgement on Israel as a nation, was distinct. His and his alone to avenge, as it is sin against God alone. Look at this in the law itself. God always judged the nations based on natural law. 

Announcing "peace" to those nations they were to war with. In short they gave them no cause to attack their fellow man. But they attacked them none the less, for just passing through. Natural law between MEN vs MEN.

@Anne2 Whatever the outward profession, it's the human heart that is the cause of the trouble, right?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.47

Just now, farouk said:

@Anne2 Whatever the outward profession, it's the human heart that is the cause of the trouble, right?

Yes, it is determined by nature. Good heart, vs bad heart. The world is watching and listening here. And that world is full of natural law. The blurring of it is not good. Judge a just judgement.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, Anne2 said:

No. I am saying you are not applying natural law to judge between two in a dispute? For a just judgement. The Palestinian authority and Muslim brotherhood are not Christian anymore than Israel is. Natual law is all you have for a just judgement.

Now go back and read the question you responded to because the question  has nothing to do with palestinians.Its all about Israelis. Them who believe in Christ and them who believe in the beast.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,153
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Why would God protect nearly 7 million antichrists who have  taken the mark of the beast and spent 42 months persecuting christians?

Why on earth would they take the mark of the beast? The antichrist persecutes them and christians. They don't persecute christians. Just like in Hitler's time.

It's a day of trouble for Jacob from which God will deliver him. Jacob is Israel before he wrestled with God and Israel before they wrestle with God.

If they would take the mark of the beast Jesus would never come back. When he sits in the temple they know it can't be the Messiah because that's idolatry.

Edited by Renskedejonge

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,we know how many are sealed.144000 out of 7 million.

144000 saved

6856000 exiled.

That's 2 percent ,almost the exact percentage of christians in Israel today.

144000 is the ones who go preach. All Israel will be saved.

Hear the word of the Lord,
You who tremble at His word:
“Your brethren who hated you,
Who cast you out for My name’s sake, said,
‘Let the Lord be glorified,
That we may see your joy.’
But they shall be ashamed.”

6 The sound of noise from the city!
A voice from the temple!
The voice of the Lord,
Who fully repays His enemies!

7 “Before she was in labor, she gave birth;
Before her pain came,
She delivered a male child.
8 Who has heard such a thing?
Who has seen such things?
Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day?
Or shall a nation be born at once?
For as soon as Zion was in labor,
She gave birth to her children.
9 Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the Lord.
“Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” says your God.
10 “Rejoice with Jerusalem,
And be glad with her, all you who love her;
Rejoice for joy with her, all you who mourn for her;
11 That you may feed and be satisfied
With the consolation of her bosom,
That you may drink deeply and be delighted
With the abundance of her glory.”

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 37 sounds like a bit more than 144000.

The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.

9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the [a]breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”

Hosea 6:2

2 After two days He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.

Edited by Renskedejonge

1 hour ago, Renskedejonge said:

Why on earth would they take the mark of the beast? The antichrist persecutes them and christians. They don't persecute christians. Just like in Hitler's time.

It's a day of trouble for Jacob from which God will deliver him. Jacob is Israel before he wrestled with God and Israel before they wrestle with God.

If they would take the mark of the beast Jesus would never come back. When he sits in the temple they know it can't be the Messiah because that's idolatry.

You believe Jews don't persecute christians?

Have you not read the gospel of Jesus Christ where Jesus says Jerusalem is responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth?

And to answer your question .Israelis worship their country and the government that founded it.They worship the symbols of that government which is a star.God says that is why he will make them go into exile out of the kingdom on the day of the Lord.

26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
    the pedestal of your idols,
    the star of your god[b]
    which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
    says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

After reading this ,you still believe Israelis don't worship their government and the symbol of their government?

144000 is the ones who go preach. All Israel will be saved.

Hear the word of the Lord,
You who tremble at His word:
“Your brethren who hated you,
Who cast you out for My name’s sake, said,
‘Let the Lord be glorified,
That we may see your joy.’
But they shall be ashamed.”

6 The sound of noise from the city!
A voice from the temple!
The voice of the Lord,
Who fully repays His enemies!

7 “Before she was in labor, she gave birth;
Before her pain came,
She delivered a male child.
8 Who has heard such a thing?
Who has seen such things?
Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day?
Or shall a nation be born at once?
For as soon as Zion was in labor,
She gave birth to her children.
9 Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the Lord.
“Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” says your God.
10 “Rejoice with Jerusalem,
And be glad with her, all you who love her;
Rejoice for joy with her, all you who mourn for her;
11 That you may feed and be satisfied
With the consolation of her bosom,
That you may drink deeply and be delighted
With the abundance of her glory.”

Isaiah 66

Ezekiel 37 sounds like a bit more than 144000.

The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.

9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the [a]breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”

If the 144000 are the ones who go preach ,then the 144000 are the only ones who believe in Jesus.

Jesus sends all his disciples in Israel to preach in Israel .He commands them to in the gospel .The Jews kill them because they hate Jesus.Jesus said so himself in the gospel.

PS

Jacob earned the name Israel.He had to overcome to receive it.

Hosea 6:2 is a message for the church 

2 days is 2000 years 

The third day is the millinial kingdom.Its the Sabbath.

Luke 13:32

He said to them, “Go tell that fox, ‘Look, I’m driving out demons and performing healings today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will complete my work.’

Jesus said the above nearly 2000 years ago,hence two days.

Mathew 12:8

For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”

30 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe Jews don't persecute christians?

Have you not read the gospel of Jesus Christ where Jesus says Jerusalem is responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth?

And to answer your question .Israelis worship their country and the government that founded it.They worship the symbols of that government which is a star.God says that is why he will make them go into exile out of the kingdom on the day of the Lord.

26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
    the pedestal of your idols,
    the star of your god[b]
    which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
    says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

After reading this ,you still believe Israelis don't worship their government and the symbol of their government?

There are now orthodox Jews who threatened the guys from OneforIsrael and they just forgive and bless. In the 7 years they will not be the ones who go behead christians. Now they don't do that either by the way.

They will accept the antichrist initially and then they get saved and Jesus can come back.