• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

No I believe they all get saved when they see the ac is evil and when Jesus comes back, because He only comes back when Jerusalem says: blessed He who comes in the Name of the Lord.

Jesus tells his disciples that they will be beaten in the synagogues but you believe everyone in the synagogues are saved christians.

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Jesus tells his disciples they will be betrayed to death by their own family members but you believe all those family members are all saved christians.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

Since you believe everyone in Israel is saved,You need to explain why all these saved christians are betraying their family members to death.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/26/2023 at 4:36 PM, Dennis1209 said:

I will not jump into the fray of defending Israel; that is what God does, I pray for the peace of Israel and bless them. I certainly would not use Wikipedia as a reliable source of unbiased information.

This hatred of the Jews goes back to antiquity. Today, the Muslims and Arabs will settle for nothing less than the genocide of the Jews, as officially stated by their representatives, to drive them all into the sea.

The historical facts have been twisted like a pretzel.  

I believe he does defend Israel, and he does so through judgement of those who mistreat Israel with no just cause. It is how he judges the world.

Deut 2:26  And I sent messengers out of the wilderness of Kedemoth unto Sihon king of Heshbon with words of peace, saying,
27  Let me pass through thy land: I will go along by the high way, I will neither turn unto the right hand nor to the left.
28  Thou shalt sell me meat for money, that I may eat; and give me water for money, that I may drink: only I will pass through on my feet;

30  But Sihon king of Heshbon would not let us pass by him: for the LORD thy God hardened his spirit, and made his heart obstinate, that he might deliver him into thy hand, as appeareth this day.

Is God hardening men's hearts today with Israel? Did it begin with in 1967?

31  And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land.
32  Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz.

The same thing with pharaoh. Moses did not demand to leave and never return to serve Pharaoh.

Just three days journey, To hold a feast.....

Ex 5:1   And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.

Just three days to prevent God's wrath......

3 And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days’ journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.

Announce peace to fight the enemy. Giving them no just cause for ill treatment or behavior....
Deut 20:10 ¶  When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.
11  And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.
12  And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:
13  And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

Edited by Anne2

• Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,151
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe the Muslims who are told to kill all Jews in Israel will stop with Jerusalem?

Even after watching what Israel is doing to the Palestinians?

I believe God protects them. There are youtube videos of God protecting them.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,151
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus tells his disciples that they will be beaten in the synagogues but you believe everyone in the synagogues are saved christians.

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Jesus tells his disciples they will be betrayed to death by their own family members but you believe all those family members are all saved christians.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

Since you believe everyone in Israel is saved,You need to explain why all these saved christians are betraying their family members to death.

Where did I say I believe they are all saved? Those who persecute christians are enemies according to the Gospel, but beloved for the fathers sake, well except someone like Epstein who happened to be Jewish. He doesn't count.

Romans 11

For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own [f]opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be [g]saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has [h]committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

9 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

I believe God protects them. There are youtube videos of God protecting them.

Why would God protect nearly 7 million antichrists who have  taken the mark of the beast and spent 42 months persecuting christians?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

Where did I say I believe they are all saved? Those who persecute christians are enemies according to the Gospel, but beloved for the fathers sake, well except someone like Epstein who happened to be Jewish. He doesn't count.

Romans 11

For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own [f]opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be [g]saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has [h]committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

Well,we know how many are sealed.144000 out of 7 million.

144000 saved

6856000 exiled.

That's 2 percent ,almost the exact percentage of christians in Israel today.

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Why would God protect nearly 7 million antichrists who have  taken the mark of the beast and spent 42 months persecuting christians?

Natural law. So, Christians rape, torture? Or Christians support those who do? Armies use women and children for shields, do you support this?

Men naturally know right from wrong, where is that in all this?

Edited by Anne2

9 minutes ago, Anne2 said:

Natural law. So, Christians rape, torture? Or Christians support those who do? Armies use women and children for shields, do you support this?

Men naturally know right from wrong, where is that in all this?

Your answer is it's natural law for God to protect antichrists who have taken the mark of the beast and persecuted the saints of God in Israel?

Do you have any scripture supporting this claim?

31 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Your answer is it's natural law for God to protect antichrists who have taken the mark of the beast and persecuted the saints of God in Israel?

Do you have any scripture supporting this claim?

No. I am saying you are not applying natural law to judge between two in a dispute? For a just judgement. The Palestinian authority and Muslim brotherhood are not Christian anymore than Israel is. Natual law is all you have for a just judgement.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  12.19
  • Days Won:  31

1 minute ago, Anne2 said:

No. I am saying you are not applying natural law to judge between two in a dispute? For a just judgement. The Palestinian authority and Muslim brotherhood are not Christian anymore than Israel is. Natual law is all you have for a just judgement.

@Anne2 While I'm not saying that there is moral equivalence between those behind recent events, it's true that generally speaking Israelis are not sympathetically disposed toward Christianity, to say the least. (Some Israelis will recognize that they have a lot of support from Christians in the West.)

• Thumbs Up 1