IGNORED

Apathetic / Offhanded / Indifferent love-interest, significant other, fiancée/fiancé, wife/husband, girlfriend/boyfriend

bartmac123

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,707
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 12/8/2023 at 12:12 PM, bartmac123 said:

Yeah, but one does Not want to hurt people.  It's Not like I'm a stalker or anything.  In this #metoo world, men can easily be falsely or mistakenly accused.  It's crazy.

Hi again,

Sorry but I do find it inappropriate for any man to be trying to force a woman to respond to him. Her absolutely immediate negative response is not crazy it is simply smart on the woman's part. No woman should not be thought of as an individual that must give submissive attention to any man's attraction to her at all.

As described it seems her very quick rebuttal is just. Any further advance is more than inappropriate it is indeed stalking her.

In the future it will be more beneficial to all to make polite inquiry  in such matters, doing so through third parties. Be genteel!

• Well Said! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  463
  • Topics Per Day:  0.32
  • Content Count:  534
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi again,

Sorry but I do find it inappropriate for any man to be trying to force a woman to respond to him. Her absolutely immediate negative response is not crazy it is simply smart on the woman's part. No woman should not be thought of as an individual that must give submissive attention to any man's attraction to her at all.

As described it seems her very quick rebuttal is just. Any further advance is more than inappropriate it is indeed stalking her.

In the future it will be more beneficial to all to make polite inquiry  in such matters, doing so through third parties. Be genteel!

You are totally Misconstruing what I stated previously.  I Never used any kind of "force".    I was very gentle and polite towards her( Psalm 69:20).....I looked for sympathy but there was none.   I looked for comfort but I found none.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,707
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

7 hours ago, bartmac123 said:

You are totally Misconstruing what I stated previously.  I Never used any kind of "force".    I was very gentle and polite towards her( Psalm 69:20).....I looked for sympathy but there was none.   I looked for comfort but I found none.

In which case it is time to move along, not dwell on it.

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1