IGNORED

To bless Israel you will be blessed, to curse will be cursed, is this Biblical ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,954
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not anti Shemite please don't accuse me so, for asking this question.

Most christians claim that to bless Israel you will be blessed and to curse you will be cursed.

GOD BLESSED ABRAHAM :

What is written in the Bible : Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed,

What is not written in the Bible : Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless Israel nation, and him who dishonors Israel nation I will curse

When God blessed Abraham, the word ISRAEL was not even existed at that time.

ISAAC BLESSED JACOB :

What is written in the Bible : Gen 27:29 Cursed be everyone who curses you, and blessed be everyone who blesses you!”

What is not written in the Bible : Gen 27:29 Cursed be everyone who curses Israel nation , and blessed be everyone who blesses Israel nation”

AT THAT TIME THE NATION OF ISRAEL WAS VERY FAR FROM BEING A NATION, ISRAELITE NATION WERE DESCENDANTS OF THE TWELVE SONS OF JACOB WHO MULTIPLIED IN EGYPT AFTER 430 YEARS THERE.

God promised that in Abraham all familiies of the earth shall be blessed, it doesn't mean secular blessings but the Salvation of Jesus Christ:

Galatia 3 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

BAALAM BLESSED ISRAEL ;

Baalam was blessing the Israel people who LIVED 3500 YEARS AGO AND ONE GENERATION OF THOSE PEOPLE HAVE PERISHED ALREADY IN THE DESERT BEFORE THEY CROSS JORDAN RIVER INTO CANAAN BECAUSE OF THEIR REBELLION.

How could you apply Baalam blessings to the modern Israel nation 3500 years later ?  Baalam did not know and did not bless modern Israel.

The above are verses of blessings that people took into their own conclusion, how about the verses of rebellion by Israel :

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Rebellion,-Of-Israel 

https://overviewbible.com/ezekiel/

How about Stephen being stoned by the large number of the Jews ?

How about  the  forty people  who  fast  and swore  to kill  Paul ? The persecution of early Christians by the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem ?

Ezekiel 12 In the morning the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, did not the Israelites, that rebellious people, ask you, ‘What are you doing?’

There could be a hundred verses of rebellion by Israel through out the OT and NT, i just can't put it here how prophets and apostles keep writing all iniquities of the Israel. They killed the Messiah and bear the blood on their children so God allow destruction in Judea at 70 AD and the Hebrew were banished from the promised land for 2000  years.

The ISRAEL bar Kokba rebellion at circa 120 AD is the worst defeat of the Hebrew, why God did not curse and destroy the Roman ?

Matt 2725 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

Will God bless the people who bless the rebellious nation ?

I'm not banning anybody from blessing Israel, i'm not anti Shemite.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,029
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On 12/14/2023 at 9:39 PM, R. Hartono said:

I'm not anti Shemite please don't accuse me so, for asking this question.

Most christians claim that to bless Israel you will be blessed and to curse you will be cursed.

GOD BLESSED ABRAHAM :

What is written in the Bible : Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed,

What is not written in the Bible : Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless Israel nation, and him who dishonors Israel nation I will curse

When God blessed Abraham, the word ISRAEL was not even existed at that time.

ISAAC BLESSED JACOB :

What is written in the Bible : Gen 27:29 Cursed be everyone who curses you, and blessed be everyone who blesses you!”

What is not written in the Bible : Gen 27:29 Cursed be everyone who curses Israel nation , and blessed be everyone who blesses Israel nation”

AT THAT TIME THE NATION OF ISRAEL WAS VERY FAR FROM BEING A NATION, ISRAELITE NATION WERE DESCENDANTS OF THE TWELVE SONS OF JACOB WHO MULTIPLIED IN EGYPT AFTER 430 YEARS THERE.

God promised that in Abraham all familiies of the earth shall be blessed, it doesn't mean secular blessings but the Salvation of Jesus Christ:

Galatia 3 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

BAALAM BLESSED ISRAEL ;

Baalam was blessing the Israel people who LIVED 3500 YEARS AGO AND ONE GENERATION OF THOSE PEOPLE HAVE PERISHED ALREADY IN THE DESERT BEFORE THEY CROSS JORDAN RIVER INTO CANAAN BECAUSE OF THEIR REBELLION.

How could you apply Baalam blessings to the modern Israel nation 3500 years later ?  Baalam did not know and did not bless modern Israel.

The above are verses of blessings that people took into their own conclusion, how about the verses of rebellion by Israel :

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Rebellion,-Of-Israel 

https://overviewbible.com/ezekiel/

How about Stephen being stoned by the large number of the Jews ?

How about  the  forty people  who  fast  and swore  to kill  Paul ? The persecution of early Christians by the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem ?

Ezekiel 12 In the morning the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, did not the Israelites, that rebellious people, ask you, ‘What are you doing?’

There could be a hundred verses of rebellion by Israel through out the OT and NT, i just can't put it here how prophets and apostles keep writing all iniquities of the Israel. They killed the Messiah and bear the blood on their children so God allow destruction in Judea at 70 AD and the Hebrew were banished from the promised land for 2000  years.

The ISRAEL bar Kokba rebellion at circa 120 AD is the worst defeat of the Hebrew, why God did not curse and destroy the Roman ?

Matt 2725 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

Will God bless the people who bless the rebellious nation ?

I'm not banning anybody from blessing Israel, i'm not anti Shemite.

The truth is as follows:

Num 24:1-9  Now when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he did not go as at other times, to seek to use sorcery, but he set his face toward the wilderness.  (2)  And Balaam raised his eyes, and saw Israel encamped according to their tribes; and the Spirit of God came upon him.  (3)  Then he took up his oracle and said: "The utterance of Balaam the son of Beor, The utterance of the man whose eyes are opened,  (4)  The utterance of him who hears the words of God, Who sees the vision of the Almighty, Who falls down, with eyes wide open:  (5)  "How lovely are your tents, O Jacob! Your dwellings, O Israel!  (6)  Like valleys that stretch out, Like gardens by the riverside, Like aloes planted by the LORD, Like cedars beside the waters.  (7)  He shall pour water from his buckets, And his seed shall be in many waters. "His king shall be higher than Agag, And his kingdom shall be exalted.  (8)  "God brings him out of Egypt; He has strength like a wild ox; He shall consume the nations, his enemies; He shall break their bones And pierce them with his arrows.  (9)  'He bows down, he lies down as a lion; And as a lion, who shall rouse him?' "Blessed is he who blesses you, And cursed is he who curses you."