• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Marathoner said:

The oral polio vaccine hasn't been used in the U.S. since 2000. That one contains up to three weakened strains of the poliovirus. 

The Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) is used exclusively in the U.S. since 2000. It's administered intramuscularly (via a needle) and does not contain live polioviruses. Allegations of infection from IPV is silly. It doesn't happen.

I can't remember if I got the shot .my mom would know .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

51 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

The oral polio vaccine hasn't been used in the U.S. since 2000. That one contains up to three weakened strains of the poliovirus. 

The Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) is used exclusively in the U.S. since 2000. It's administered intramuscularly (via a needle) and does not contain live polioviruses. Allegations of infection from IPV is silly. It doesn't happen.

The attenuated oral polio vaccine is given all over the planet, and is the leading cause of polio, today.  I was careful to say attenuated (or "live"). 

Oral polio vaccine causing paralysis in kids: Study

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,235
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  99

1 minute ago, jasoncran said:

I can't remember if I got the shot .my mom would know .

I had the vaccine delivered via a needle. That was standard practice in military hospitals by the time I was born (I was born in an Army hospital). The inactive polio vaccine has been around since 1955; that was the first one developed. The oral vaccine came along soon after that, used specifically for young children. 

Heh, none of that for the children of military personnel. We were living dart boards. :clap:

1 hour ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I think they have themselves covered for liability.

Yes.  If you look up 'Vaccine Court,' you will see it is we tax payers that take the hit for injuries cause by vaccines in USA.  We pay out for their injuries.  It's a secret court, by the way, and the payouts per individual are sealed.  

With the Emergency Use Authorized 'vaccines,' like Covid 19, no one pays for the injuries.  If you want to see the current damages, look at Open VAERS here:

Open VAERS

Looks like Open VAERS is behind, with the last report back in November 8th.

Guest AFlameOfFire
23 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Yes.  If you look up 'Vaccine Court,' you will see it is we tax payers that take the hit for injuries cause by vaccines in USA.  We pay out for their injuries.  It's a secret court, by the way, and the payouts per individual are sealed.  

With the Emergency Use Authorized 'vaccines,' like Covid 19, no one pays for the injuries.  If you want to see the current damages, look at Open VAERS here:

Open VAERS

Looks like Open VAERS is behind, with the last report back in November 8th.

I never add them into a discussion for the exact reason noted on the front page 

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1%  (read more about underreporting in VAERS) of the vaccine injuries.

I watched nurses on a video once tell why they rarely if ever report to it because it requires them to take time they do not have to do it. So the total estimates are really around 1% of what they would be in reality.

My link shows November 3rd 2023, regardless at !% even if they are up to date they only show a drop in the bucket of things anyway.

Vaers.png

Edited by AFlameOfFire
3rd not 8th

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

38 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

I had the vaccine delivered via a needle. That was standard practice in military hospitals by the time I was born (I was born in an Army hospital). The inactive polio vaccine has been around since 1955; that was the first one developed. The oral vaccine came along soon after that, used specifically for young children. 

Heh, none of that for the children of military personnel. We were living dart boards. :clap:

Probably given the early 70s a shot .I remember it being as such . It's required for service .they had me irc get health records for that .if not found you got it .

14 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I never add them into a discussion for the exact reason noted on the front page 

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1%  (read more about underreporting in VAERS) of the vaccine injuries.

I watched nurses on a video once tell why they rarely if ever report to it because it requires them to take time they do not have to do it. So the total estimates are really around 1% of what they would be in reality.

My link shows November 8th 2023, regardless at !% even if they are up to date they only show a drop in the bucket of things anyway.

Vaers.png

Oh, I know.  A guy in New Zealand just released that about 17 to 20 million died from the Covid 19 vaccines, reported just this month.  Steve Kirsch is following it.  Steve is an MIT genius.  I guess it is 1 death per thousand shots. 

But I don't think most are ready to absorb those statistics, and no main stream media will touch the news.

Guest AFlameOfFire
2 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Oh, I know.  A guy in New Zealand just released that about 17 to 20 million died from the Covid 19 vaccines, reported just this month.  Steve Kirsch is following it.  Steve is an MIT genius. 

But I don't think most are ready to absorb those statistics, and no main stream media will touch the news.

Worldwide???

I can sort of understand why main stream media might not touch a thing or two regarding some of the news on it.

"Brought to you by Pfizer"

by  11 Network Australia

Makes a little sense as to why

1 minute ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Worldwide???

I can sort of understand why main stream media might not touch a thing or two regarding some of the news on it.

"Brought to you by Pfizer"

by  11 Network Australia

Makes a little sense as to why

From what I understand, some whistleblower with access at the New Zealand Ministry of Health anonymized the vaccine data, and turned out it was 1 death per 1,000 shots for Pfizer and Moderna, so I guess the math can be applied anywhere those shots were used.

Apparently, you can download the original data, and run a Python script against it to see the same results. 

Guest AFlameOfFire

Sparks, 

Did you see the video " Viral Vaccine paper" by Dr John Campbell?

He shows a chart by vaccine batch numbers and the vaccine batch numbers which were given earliest had the highest amount of adverse reactions, in fact 1 in every 20 people had one (which is super high), but he also said this did not apply to the U.S (mid point in his video) but outside of it because the batches were different between nations or something. I didn't know that.