• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

Just now, AFlameOfFire said:

Sparks, 

Did you see the video " Viral Vaccine paper" by Dr John Campbell?

He shows a chart by vaccine batch numbers and the vaccine batch numbers which were given earliest had the highest amount of adverse reactions, in fact 1 in every 20 people had one (which is super high), but he also said this did not apply to the U.S (mid point in his video) but outside of it because the batches were different between nations or something. I didn't know that.

I remember Japan rejected a massive batch of vaccines because they were so dirty, and I recall that some batches were awful, and others more clean, and that the awful batches had made their way to Red States.

It's difficult to keep up with it all.

Guest AFlameOfFire
4 minutes ago, Sparks said:

From what I understand, some whistleblower with access at the New Zealand Ministry of Health anonymized the vaccine data, and turned out it was 1 death per 1,000 shots for Pfizer and Moderna, so I guess the math can be applied anywhere those shots were used.

Apparently, you can download the original data, and run a Python script against it to see the same results. 

Now that video I shared with you (above) the viral video paper by Dr Campbell mentions 1 in 1000 but that pertains to the goups "adverse reactions" and not deaths at all.

I will check it out, that sounds insanely high, like a mistake, perhaps they meant adverse reactions versus deaths? That's hard to believe

Guest AFlameOfFire

I would just allow natural selection to take its course with among those who choose to get vaccinated and those who do not. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

11 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Now that video I shared with you (above) the viral video paper by Dr Campbell mentions 1 in 1000 but that pertains to the goups "adverse reactions" and not deaths at all.

I will check it out, that sounds insanely high, like a mistake, perhaps they meant adverse reactions versus deaths? That's hard to believe

Yes, always check it out for yourself.  This guy only just published the data early this month.