IGNORED

When God gathers Israel into the land of Israel.

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.81
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If they were underground,then Ezekiel would not have been able to watch how God can bring flesh upon those bones.Therefore God showed him bones that were not underground,and made it perfectly clear that all of Israel will come out of their graves.The whole house of Israel.

Common sense.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

I do not see your way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, NConly said:

I do not see your way.

You don't have to believe Israel will be resurected if you don't want to.

Sadducees didn't believe in the resurection either.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You don't have to believe Israel will be resurected if you don't want to.

Sadducees didn't believe in the resurection either.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

I believe all Israel will be resurrected after the Gentile rule on earth. The people living in Israel to since 1948 are the remnant of Israel.

There were no graves opened in 1948 and no one came back to life and then got on a plane and flew to Israel. and you keep saying All Israel well I don't see Jacob over there today.

Rom 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

9 minutes ago, NConly said:

I believe all Israel will be resurrected after the Gentile rule on earth. The people living in Israel to since 1948 are the remnant of Israel.

There were no graves opened in 1948 and no one came back to life and then got on a plane and flew to Israel. and you keep saying All Israel well I don't see Jacob over there today.

Rom 11

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The verses I've been quoting says all Israel.Not part but the whole house of Israel.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The verses I've been quoting says all Israel.Not part but the whole house of Israel.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

In Ezk 36 God said he would bring them back that were dispersed to repair His name they defiled, that happened in 1948 for His name sake not for Israel. Rom 11:25 say after Gentile rule possibly during Trib or after Jesus comes back all Israel will be returned and then they will turn to the Son Of God and come under the New Covenant and get a new heart and Spirit the Law could not give them

25 minutes ago, NConly said:

In Ezk 36 God said he would bring them back that were dispersed to repair His name they defiled, that happened in 1948 for His name sake not for Israel. Rom 11:25 say after Gentile rule possibly during Trib or after Jesus comes back all Israel will be returned and then they will turn to the Son Of God and come under the New Covenant and get a new heart and Spirit the Law could not give them

You believe the people of Israel was cleansed from all their iniquities in 1948.

Hmmm

33 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

18 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe the people of Israel was cleansed from all their iniquities in 1948.

Hmmm

33 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

I already post to you they were brought back for Gods name sake and were Unclean the cleansing will come later.

6 minutes ago, NConly said:

I already post to you they were brought back for Gods name sake and were Unclean the cleansing will come later.

This doesn't say anything about cleansing anyone later .It says in that day he cleanses them and then they will dwell in the cities and build 

Looks like you are interpreting this backwards .

33 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded

27 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

This doesn't say anything about cleansing anyone later .It says in that day he cleanses them and then they will dwell in the cities and build 

Looks like you are interpreting this backwards .

33 Thus saith the Lord God; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded

Ezk 36

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

( In 24 he brings them back to Israel for his Name Sake. In those days people were saying How can their God allow them to be beaten and made captive. So by bringing them back He proved He is God and in control.)

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

( The word "Then" in v 25 means  something happened before the cleansing what happened (He brought them back before the cleansing )He will cleanse them. He does not say He will do it right away. In Rom 11: 25 we see

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come.

(Blindness means Spiritually dead, cleanse after Gentle rule is future imo)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

18 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

God has not brought Israel up out of their graves yet. They are still in their graves untill the Lord resurrects them from the dead.

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe God has already opened the graves of Israel and raised Israel up out of their graves?

He certainly appears to have done so...there is evidence of that very thing in Matthew 27...read it...it does not seem overly complicated.

“And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.  And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split.  (52)  The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep [died] were raised; [Most assuredly…many of these “saints” were “Israel” being "brought up" out of their graves…eh?] (53)  and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many.” [they came out of the “tombs” and went into the "holy City"...Jerusalem?] Mat 27:50-53 NASB

So according to Matthew…in deed…the “saints”…some of which were of “Israel” were "raised up"…right on the heels of the Lord Yahshua’s resurrection. Further since the Holy Spirit had not yet been “poured out” upon humanity (Pentecost)…one can safely understand that the term “saints” would be on one hand...appended to the faithful constituency of “Israel.”

On the other hand...this number is likely to include those who were faithful to God…“prior to the existence of Israel”…as well…who else is there to embody the word "saints" in this passage?

Hebrews 11 is the “faith” chapter which among others…lists some of the “faithful” from “Israel”…and in Hebrews 12:1 the writer refers to these of the “faith” chapter as follows…“since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us”

“And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.” Act 1:9 NASB Some say the “cloud” is those of Matthew 27 and since…people have been referenced as clouds as the example from Hebrews 12.

Tatwo...:)