IGNORED

How did these people get to the mountains?

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,033
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You still ignored the meaning of the word.

It was you that gave the meaning. Here is your quote;

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Heb Strong: H127 H178 H376 H776 H841 H953 H1250 H1366 H1471 H1516 H1870 H2022 H2465 H2724 H3004 H4725 H5892 H5971 H6010 H6083 H6160 H6850 H7704 H8397

1. 1) arable land
    2) the ground, the earth as a standing place
    3) the main land as opposed to the sea or water
    4) the earth as a whole
    4a) the earth as opposed to the heavens
    4b) the inhabited earth, the abode of men and animals

5) a country, land enclosed within fixed boundaries, a tract of land, territory, region

I only gave the context. I left it open and let the context speak. If you say it CAN MEAN ... I have let the context decide. And the context is "every Island", and ,"every man ...". This is pronounced when we see "kings" (PLURAL).

Revelation 6 does not address the North, or the placing of the Abomination of Desolation, or Judea. The Seals reveal the WRATH of God and EVERY man on earth runs for cover. The Abomination of Desolation does not hurt men. It ANGERS God!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

It was you that gave the meaning. Here is your quote;

I only gave the context. I left it open and let the context speak. If you say it CAN MEAN ... I have let the context decide. And the context is "every Island", and ,"every man ...". This is pronounced when we see "kings" (PLURAL).

Revelation 6 does not address the North, or the placing of the Abomination of Desolation, or Judea. The Seals reveal the WRATH of God and EVERY man on earth runs for cover. The Abomination of Desolation does not hurt men. It ANGERS God!

The abomination that causes desolation placed in Jerusalem by the armed forces was developed to destroy and innihilate many.It was invented to cause desolation.

Daniel 11:44

But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

It is at this time ,when the king of the north goes forth in a great rage to innihilate many,that the great tribulation takes place.

Daniel 12:1

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

John describes the abomination of desolation in revelation 6.