• Days Won:  1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

In this podcast we will be looking into what brings the whole body of Christ together in the same mind and same purpose. Whether we are new to the faith or else experienced in the deeper things of God, we share a common cause in the fellowship of the mystery. See you in the podcast.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  302

Rather than pursue a spiritual fellowship among brethren we have opted for an artificial religious order based on creeds and algorithms in a bid for conformity rather than true unity. God has resisted this scheme by giving us over to another mystery....that of Babylon.

Rev. 17:4-6 "And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Content Per Day:  12.22
  • Days Won:  31

4 minutes ago, Pekoudah said:

Rather than pursue a spiritual fellowship among brethren we have opted for an artificial religious order based on creeds and algorithms in a bid for conformity rather than true unity. God has resisted this scheme by giving us over to another mystery....that of Babylon.

Rev. 17:4-6 "And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

Prayer and the Scriptures are so important..............back to Acts 2.42 activities and principles...........

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Days Won:  0

What is this mystery?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Content Per Day:  12.22
  • Days Won:  31

1 hour ago, Know Jah said:

What is this mystery?

Ref. to Ephesians 3.9; here is the chapter in context:

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

13 hours ago, Know Jah said:

What is this mystery?

Ephesians is pure gold for doctrine. The doctrine Paul was teaching got him arrested and imprisoned because the unbelieving Jews didn't understand it. It was a mystery to them. It was concealed from them because they worshipped the Law of Moses rather than God from whom the Law came, as a chaperone until the dispensation of grace could be ushered in through Christ and His ekklesia.

Eph 1:9-10  Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he has purposed in himself:  (10)  That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Eph 3:1-7  For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles—  (2)  if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,  (3)  how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already,  (4)  by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ),  (5)  which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:  (6)  that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel,  (7)  of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power.

Eph 3:8-9  To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,  (9)  and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Days Won:  0

Is this the sacred secret?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 hours ago, Know Jah said:

Is this the sacred secret?

Let's not put an unintended spin on it. Now that the truth of Gentiles being fellow heirs with Jews of God's Promises is known it is no longer a mystery or secret wherever the Gospel is preached and taught.