• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,714
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I do praise God for the many discouragements that I have personally endured, for each has led to enlightenment and stronger awareness of the absolute security that I personally have in the faith of Jesus! While not quite in the league with Job, my many discouragements have been Job like, or Job-lite.

I have been discouraged from wandering astray from God's Shepherd whom is also  the passover Lamb. In all those discouragements lay my hope certain  beyond any rah rah encouragement. That hope is of course our Lord's sacrifice made  personally  to enable His Father to see me as acceptable in His sight. Me, me personally  a sinner for sure  yet washed white as snow.

p. S. As is quoted of Job; ... shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

LOVE  A  WORD  THAT  IS  ALSO  NOT  EMPTY 

1 JOHN 3:10  in this -- THE  CHILDREN  OF  GOD  ARE  MANIFEST  ---  and the children of the devil  ---  whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of  GOD --- neither he that loveth not his brother 

1 JOHN 2:9  he that saith he is in the light and hateth his brother is in darkness even until now 

--2:10--  he that loveth his brother abideth in the light and there is none occasion of stumbling in him 

--2:11-- but he that hateth his brother is in darkness and walketh in darkness and knoweth not whither he goeth because that darkness hath blinded his eyes 

JOHN 15:9  as  THE  FATHER  hath loved me  ---so have I loved you  --  continue ye in  MY  love --

--15:10--  IF  -- YOU  KEEP  MY  COMMANDMENTS  --  you shall abide in  MY  love  ---  even as I have kept  MY  FATHERS  commandments and abide in  HIS  love

JOHN 14:21  he that hath  MY  commandments and keepeth them he it is that  ---that loveth  ME---  and he that loveth  ME  shall be loved of  MY  FATHER  and I will love him and will manifest myself to him

--14:22-- judas saith unto  HIM  not iscariot --- LORD  how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us and not unto the world ---

--14:23--  JESUS  ANSWERED  AND  SAID  UNTO  HIM -- if -- a man love  ME  he will keep ---MY  WORDS--- and  MY  FATHER  will love him --- and we will come unto him and make our abode with him---

--14:24-- he that loveth  ME  not keepeth not  MY  sayings  --- and the word which you hear is not mine  ---  but  THE  FATHERS  WHICH  SENT  ME ---

PSALM 119:130  the entrance -- OF  THY  WORDS -- giveth light -- it giveth understanding unto the simple --

--119:131--  I opened my mouth and panted for I longed for thy commandments 

--119:132-- look thou upon me and be merciful unto me as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name 

--119:133-- order my steps in -- thy word -- and let not iniquity have dominion over me --

--119:134-- deliver me from the oppresion of man --- so will I keep thy precepts --

PSALM 119:104  THROUGH  THY  PRECEPTS  I  GET  UNDERSTANDING  ---  THEREFORE  I  HATE  EVERY  FALSE  WAY ---

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Content Per Day:  6.16
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I do praise God for the many discouragements that I have personally endured, for each has led to enlightenment and stronger awareness of the absolute security that I personally have in the faith of Jesus! While not quite in the league with Job, my many discouragements have been Job like, or Job-lite.

I have been discouraged from wandering astray from God's Shepherd whom is also  the passover Lamb. In all those discouragements lay my hope certain  beyond any rah rah encouragement. That hope is of course our Lord's sacrifice made  personally  to enable His Father to see me as acceptable in His sight. Me, me personally  a sinner for sure  yet washed white as snow.

p. S. As is quoted of Job; ... shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?

You've made a point . . . we have different definitions here I think.  Shalom