IGNORED

Immigration in the USA. We couldn't have it any easier from a Biblical perspective.

PATrobas

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,272
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/18/2024 at 3:46 PM, TheBlade said:

So if someone breaks the law no matter what it is then yes they should be locked up or in some way pay for their crime and guess what? Yeah I can still visit them and share Jesus.

We had a guy about 35-49 rob a store near by and fled on foot through the woods out here in the country. The local sheriff drove up while I was working in my shop and informed me of whats happening with description of perp. Later I could see several sheriffs and DPS units driving around looking. I called my grand kids to get inside and lock the doors, and my son to call everybody that a desperate criminal is on the loose running through our property.

I then went out to my shop and as I walked into the rear, he walked in. Tall, 6'2, slender, long black hair, looked Indian. Fit description given. I talked a little spanish like what's up, and offered some cold bottled water. My right hand stayed in my pocket on my 380.  I ask if the sheriffs were looking for him. he said yes. He said he was in big trouble.  I told him he needed Jesus. He agreed. I kept my hand in my pocket, totally calm. (thank you Jesus)

I talked him into getting in my truck to supposedly take him away to a phone to call his wife. While getting into the truck I dialed my son and put the phone in my breast pocket, hoping he picked up and heard our conversation. When in the truck I said loudly; So here we are in my Chevy blue truck at my house and you want me to take you to a phone", still hoping my son heard. He did and called the sheriff and in turn all the sheriffs.

We talked some of what or how he needed to change. Thinking about Jesus. He was scared. I was totally calm, hand in pocket. We drove to the hi way and there was a sheriff across the street. I stalled around flashing my lights till the sheriff finally drove up beside my truck with the perpetrator. The fool ask if that was the perp and I shouted back  that yes, that's him now you let  running away while you call for back up. Then about 8 more units drove up and went flying around our property. My son found him hiding in his boat and he was arrested.

Have no idea why I tried to witness to a known felon during an escape from a robbery. It just came out. The weirdest sowing seed in all the years of spreading the good news. Never at any time was I considering pulling my piece, as God kept my cool. His name was Travis. He is in prison now. Again. Wonder should I try to contact him, far away, at least by letter. He must have figured out I set him up. Well, its in God's hands, so maybe he will return some day:). And maybe we can continue our discussion. God is merciful.

“The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he that winneth souls is wise”

“Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever”

Thanks Blade...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1